Photo

Good Fun

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

Was fun today/tonight. Was lots of players in game and TS.

Thank you for the enjoyable time!!!!

#2 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:25 PM

i had a hoot too. eagles nest was hopping!

finally doing the teamspeak thing was fun.

though i've been misinformed about talking during online gaming. nobody claimed to have done anything vile to my mom.

• Hairy Russian Dude likes this

#3 pinchythelobster

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:37 PM

Good chatting with all of you. I have the worst voice so there’s no excuse to not join and partake in the fun.

What’s the name of the movie Zap? Your description of the character leaves me intrigued!! Enquiring minds want to know.

#4 bondmaster

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:18 PM

it was a blast and brought back good memories. Thanks everyone for the good times!

#5 The Silver Shroud!

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:28 PM

Oh yea that was some fun! It was great finally meeting everyone in this post so far and glad everyone joined the TS on such a great Sunday!

#6 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:09 PM

Good chatting with all of you. I have the worst voice so there’s no excuse to not join and partake in the fun.

What’s the name of the movie Zap? Your description of the character leaves me intrigued!! Enquiring minds want to know.

it doesnt help that im using like an actual microphone,so every time i spoke,i felt like a stand up comic.

the movie is called "the final sacrifice". it was featured on this show called mystery science theater 3000. they would play bad movies while a guy and two robots made fun of it.  its on youtube and it is hilarious. it starts out a little slow until zap comes into things. hes the guy in my avatar. doesnt he look heroic?

• HARRY TRIGGER likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com