Photo

Impossible to play on line!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Banzaaai

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

What should I do to play BF 1942 on-line? Please inform the procedures. Thank you for your attention!

#2 King of the Squirrels

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

HI,

Can you please provided more information?  What does it say when you try connect? Can you connect other places? Is this something that just happened. Any updates anti virus, windows?, Change in operating systems?

• Rubulator likes this

#3 posi

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

Official online support for Battlefield ended with the shutdown of the Gamespy Master Server. A replacement server was created independently. Redirecting your game to it will restore server browser function.
Your options to connect to an online server are. ( CD and Origin version )
Option 1 Changes game files and adds enhanced content. ( Most common method )
Option 2 Leaves game files pure. Adds the new server address files to the windows host.
Advanced users sometimes prefer to...
3. Modify the desktop shortcuts by adding commands to the target line to direct connect.
4. Manually Change the windows host by adding "109.71.69.254 master.gamespy.com"

• Rubulator likes this

#4 Banzaaai

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

I have the Original game, and every time I try to connect the message that appears is: server not found. I have 1.6 and 1.61 Patches, and even though I can not play. I tried several server addresses. Do i need a Punkbuster? Best regards!!!!!     

#5 Rubulator

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:21 PM

Can you connect to other servers? The list that Posi gave is spot on. I would try the gamespy patch again. And no you do not need PB any longer... Do you get the list of servers? Do they show their ping and do they update when you click refresh?

#6 Angerfist

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:41 AM

You might have to disable your Antivirus programm for a second to run the Gamespy Patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com