Photo

Survivors Sound Off

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Enforcer

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

If you can see this section of the forum and you are a survivor, please sound off here so we know who we are looking for in game. I would hate to lost my humanity points over an error in judgment thinking you are a bandit here to steal my keys!

So far as I know, here is who I have seen playing this game...

Enforcer
YetAnotherCorpse
Xeylore
Silverhawk
Irish_Trunks (Sparrett Lekar)
bill
Willie VT
Randigar
Stallone
Sgt. Stahlman
Leadpaint M.
Glock 13
There is no Spoon
Captain John H. Miller
John Alan
Gensolo
Jigoogly

If I missed your name, please tack on here and I will add to the list.

#2 JohnAlan

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

I still play DayZ from time to time. I've even ran a few servers.

#3 Enforcer

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

Well, we are trying out a new server for Moongamers. We are beta testing at this time so keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks.

#4 gensolo

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

add my name, i may check it out again sometime.

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

Captain J.H. Miller

#6 Irish_Trunks

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

Awww, you used my real handle. Y-you...you remembered. :D

#7 Jigoogly

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

Jigoogly, sounding off.

#8 Irish_Trunks

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

I didn't know where else to put this and didn't really think it warranted its own thread, so here it is!

As of today my most difficult semester with the PT medical program has started, which means the majority of my time will be spent studying and seeing how long I can stay awake. I'm not going to be quitting gaming or stop being a Moonie at all, but I wanted to let ya'll know why there may be stints of time that I won't be seen in-game or in Teamspeak. I figured doing it in one post early on was a better way to do it than telling whoever was in TS every time. Plus I wanted to inform ya'll so that you didn't think I got bored with gaming with Moonies or was upset with anyone.

My hope is to get a routine in that works for me and allows me to game semi-regularly, like at certain times in the evening on certain days, but otherwise it may be rather hectic. Until then, happy gaming!

#9 Irish_Trunks

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

I didn't know where else to put this and didn't really think it warranted its own thread, so here it is!

As of today my most difficult semester with the PT medical program has started, which means the majority of my time will be spent studying and seeing how long I can stay awake. I'm not going to be quitting gaming or stop being a Moonie at all, but I wanted to let ya'll know why there may be stints of time that I won't be seen in-game or in Teamspeak. I figured doing it in one post early on was a better way to do it than telling whoever was in TS every time. Plus I wanted to inform ya'll so that you didn't think I got bored with gaming with Moonies or was upset with anyone.

My hope is to get a routine in that works for me and allows me to game semi-regularly, like at certain times in the evening on certain days, but otherwise it may be rather hectic. Until then, happy gaming!

#10 CrDraggin

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

CrDraggin here... been roaming around here and there, but still a complete noob.

#11 Warrior124

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

At this point I think Randigar is more afraid of me than the zombies. :lol:

#12 Archemedies

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

Sound off, Archemedies present & reporting for duty Sir

#13 Thirteen

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

Sound off. Thirteen here.

Edit: And how appropriate I have the 13th post. :)

#14 Millerr77

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

Miller here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com