Photo

Another PTW for the Admin crew

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Scope

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:14 AM

We were just playing Battleaxe around 11:30pm Central and a previously unseen player with an Origin hash (no other keyh's) of 651ae162538e85e9d2452fc6c17208ff and the name of "[hood fre$h]str8 up gee" was blatantly map hacking (I know this is the second time I've posted on this subject of map hacking which we all tend to disregard like the boy who cried wolf since it's the most common claim, but I wouldn't do it without testing the person multiple times to make sure it is exactly what I suspect it is; possibly nametag but I'm not sure if the nametag hack would see me A1 while he's high alt flying around the middle of b-axe - my fellow teamspeakers were watching him and corresponding with me while I tested him). Before the map finally ended, he had accumulated a score of 48-48-0.

The rest of my hack-testing involved me driving around the left side of the map, which as you know is ridiculously expansive on b-axe, and parking behind a mtn to make sure he would not have line of sight to find me *without getting out of the jeep mind you*, and, without fail, within 30 seconds would dive bomb from almost directly above and out of sight (high alt) to kill me. Like I said, the A1 should be enough for an admin to take interest, the rest were just blatant.

Just a helping hand,

iß| Scope°

• sephiroth likes this

#2 Scope

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:22 AM

P.S. -- And to avoid confusion - I would park in a different spot every time I went to the left side of the map, not in the same spot and not in the same grid.

#3 Angerfist

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:56 AM

Yo Scope,

that guy is a known, well respected player who is just smurfing. He is a very good player who also is connected to other players via TS. I think you have been in the same channel with him also :)

I know him personally, so I'm really sure that this guy ain't hacking. 

Thanks for the effort though !

!rock 

#4 Scope

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:00 AM

Hate to disagree with ya bud, but well connected or not, it is what it is. I'm just letting the Admin crew know what's going on. That's all I have to add.

• sephiroth likes this

#5 Angerfist

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:12 AM

That's fine, all good :)

#6 gregefc

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

Things like this make me wanna reinstall just to see who it is. Lol

#7 Jubilee

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:44 PM

While we're on the subject of PTWs... can we get Battling Maxo aka Bravo aka Franken Berry to stop hackusating? I get it, people are naturally suspicious of any consecutive good shots, but srsly he needs to let the admins handle it. I don't mind if new people hop in and just don't know a player, but someone who plays as often as he does should 1) be familiar enough with the game to actually know when someone is hacking and 2) know when to let it go. 

• Twilight likes this

#8 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:39 AM

I think I know who is Scope talking about and if so, also think something wrong is going on, I had that pilot on sight shoot his engine in a way his plane at least should smoke and even chossair indicate direct hits, his plane was as new.

#9 Rubulator

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:51 PM

While we're on the subject of PTWs... can we get Battling Maxo aka Bravo aka Franken Berry to stop hackusating? I get it, people are naturally suspicious of any consecutive good shots, but srsly he needs to let the admins handle it. I don't mind if new people hop in and just don't know a player, but someone who plays as often as he does should 1) be familiar enough with the game to actually know when someone is hacking and 2) know when to let it go. 

There are several players who's narcissism is so acute they cant believe anyone can beat them. When they come up against others who are also very good they get irritated and cant accept defeat. Especially when its a sniper... Jubi :) 

• Jubilee likes this

#10 Angerfist

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:31 AM

I think I know who is Scope talking about and if so, also think something wrong is going on, I had that pilot on sight shoot his engine in a way his plane at least should smoke and even chossair indicate direct hits, his plane was as new.

How high is your average ping ? 

#11 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

How high is your average ping ?
Angerfirst,

Thank for the attention, I play with ping 170-210, I am far from server and as an old gamer have endured many different pings. When this game was top were lot of servers in Brazil and Argentina, even here. So, Ping is an old known anemy/friend.
This I report here is not a ping issue.

Same player find you ridiculous fast and don't take a hit as other does with his same ping. What worry me more is that lately have suffered what I can report as an strange event, I was doing well 14-0 at first minutes of map, then a disconnection from server.
When joined again, my bullets looks as does not harm any spawn. So restarted all, join again and all ok. That player joined server minutes before disconnection issue. Then two weeks later, same again.
I have decided not to play when that player is in, issue is that smurf so need to enter and if I see a player with 0 deads and in a plane, goodbye.

I know this are serious words, I assure you mi intention is not to place clouds of doubt on a player that's is known and many like, I just want to play with none messing with me.

So, if he read this, dude leave me alone.

#12 Angerfist

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

<_<

• Jubilee and Bot like this

#13 mexican eskimo

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:07 PM

I say we just ban them all.  We can ask questions later.

• Hornet and duff like this

#14 gregefc

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

Is this by chance bot or raptor? If so, you might as well accept the fact that they are two of the top pilots remaining in the game. And in the case of raptor, one of the top pilots to ever even play the game. There are also plenty of other pilots I can think of that have recently played who are perfectly capable of a score like that. I truly hope its not someone hacking, but if I had to guess I would say that these people are either on TS toying with you or are much better at tracking targets or seeing moving objects on open terrain while flying than you may first believe.
  • Angerfist likes this

#15 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

Is this by chance bot or raptor? If so, you might as well accept the fact that they are two of the top pilots remaining in the game. And in the case of raptor, one of the top pilots to ever even play the game. There are also plenty of other pilots I can think of that have recently played who are perfectly capable of a score like that. I truly hope its not someone hacking, but if I had to guess I would say that these people are either on TS toying with you or are much better at tracking targets or seeing moving objects on open terrain while flying than you may first believe.

Sure, are pilots out there that are awesome, but when weird stuff happens repeatedly I get suspicious, I do hope that issues don't repeat, the connection ones.
About the find fast etc about that player, I prefere not play when is in, among others like only campers, I don't need their BS.

#16 gregefc

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:10 PM

I say we just ban them all. We can ask questions later.

Sadly, this has been the case with one of these players in the past. I guess in an understandable way, however... And I guess questions were asked first technically.

#17 Captain Australia

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

Not meaning to hijack thread but I have a report of a player definitely hacking. Following the suggestion after pming an Admin, I'm reporting a player for using some form of map hack and a hack which shows him the health % of enemy players. I was playing under the name Run Out Of Aliases and the player in question was finding me directly out of the blue every time at very hard to find locations.

The player changes his name every round, he was playing Friday 3 April 6.15pm – 7.30pm PST. The player names he was using included Henrich Schurle, Runoutofhidingplaces and others every round  a6af63f9886bd92c915b04ff2ecfa8e3

Admins please search the text logs during the Wake round of that time period - you will see he actually boasts several times that he can see my remaining health % after wounding me, which were completely correct. After 12 years of clan & competitive 1942 play I am positive he is using some form of map hack, enemy health hack indicator as well as other hacks.

Edit: I just googled his key hash and he has been banned on other servers for using a maphack.

#18 Captain Australia

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:49 PM

He is still in the server again today 1.40 pm PST market garden playing under name Hairy Godfather, a6af63f9886bd92c915b04ff2ecfa8e3 again targeting me with a blatant map hack where it would impossible to know where I was.

#19 Captain Australia

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:18 PM

Further research shows the player a6af63f9886bd92c915b04ff2ecfa8e3 has been banned from at least 2 other servers for using maphacks, an admin from another server posted this video of him when he was flying: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLORVdsGe0M .

#20 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:54 PM

Thanks for the imput, much appreciated! We'll take it from here ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com