Admin App

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SlipperyG

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

Game Name:SlipperyG
First Name:Gavin
Which server do you play:The BattleField 1942 server, IP: 64.120.56.204
How often do you play (CQ, Rush, SDM, TDM):1-3 hours.
Why should we make you an Admin?:I'm staff on other servers, I will help out the server a lot. I will make sure no one is using hacks and no one is Spamming too much. I also use great Grammar.

#2 Randigar

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:48 AM

wrong area

#3 SlipperyG

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:55 PM

wrong area

I know now, I put it in the right area now. I hope I get accepted :)

#4 dodgem

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:17 PM

We hope to see you in ts and here on the forums more regularly. I've seen you in game a few times already :)

#5 SlipperyG

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:30 PM

We hope to see you in ts and here on the forums more regularly. I've seen you in game a few times already :)

:) Yeah

#6 SlipperyG

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

Ignore this post.

#7 SlipperyG

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:40 PM

How do you become a "Vaild Member"? I've been trying to figure it out, but I don't really know. Remember, I'm kind of new if you think I'm a Idiot. But anyways, how do you become the rank "Vaild Member" on the forums? -Thanks

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:46 PM

You have to be a great value in the community, only the greatest moonies ever got that title. You gotta be an example moonie, You might wanna read this first: http://www.moongamer...showtopic=53622

A tip from me: If you wanna be a real moonie/reg/admin, you have to have patience. Rome wasn't built in one day.

P.S.

As said several times in both the forums and the server get in our Teamspeak, we use Teamspeak 3  the IP is MoonTS.sytes.net

#9 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:24 PM

Does Birney still give the physicals for new admins? :bancow:

Reason why I never became one. :)

• Luose and -=TheTroopeR=- like this

#10 mexican eskimo

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:54 PM

I'm assuming you mean 'valued member'?

they are generally all former admins/regs that aren't really active much anymore.

Becoming an admin;  I would just suggest you become involved and enjoy the game.  Be a contributor and it will come, but it doesn't happen overnight.

#11 SlipperyG

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:42 PM

I'm assuming you mean 'valued member'?

they are generally all former admins/regs that aren't really active much anymore.

Becoming an admin;  I would just suggest you become involved and enjoy the game.  Be a contributor and it will come, but it doesn't happen overnight.

Okay, and yes. I did mean "Valued Member".

You have to be a great value in the community, only the greatest moonies ever got that title. You gotta be an example moonie, You might wanna read this first: http://www.moongamer...showtopic=53622

A tip from me: If you wanna be a real moonie/reg/admin, you have to have patience. Rome wasn't built in one day.

P.S.

As said several times in both the forums and the server get in our Teamspeak, we use Teamspeak 3  the IP is MoonTS.sytes.net

Okay, Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com