Photo

Siging in to Moongamers Forums

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 Furious_DC

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:22 PM

It's not really a technical problem but not sure where I should have posted this But
it's that I know the forums uses cookies but why do I always have to type in my name and password every single time I come here? i checked the remember me button.
Im a pretty lazy guy and it's a minor thing but yea, .. that's how lazy I am.

#2 Lin

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:55 PM

Your cookies have been boogered. Clear the MoonGamer ones and when you login, check the "remember me" box and you'll be fine.

#3 Furious_DC

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:38 PM

Didn't work, I deleted all my :blink: boogered :huh: cookies and resigned in with the remember me checked. When I close my browser and come back I have to resign in. My cookies work with the other sites I frequent.
No biggie.. Might be some firewall thing on my end. I doubt it's coz i use firefox tho.
Thanks for your help Lin :wub:

#4 Lin

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:39 PM

Are you sure you got *all* of the cookies?

#5 Limpnoodle

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:49 PM

I'll take any leftover cookies you may have..... spesholy if they be the ones wif da chokolat chipps!

#6 Housen

Posted 10 October 2005 - 05:59 AM

When you added moongamers to your favorites list were you signed in?

#7 Lin

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:02 AM

I've had the same problem, and it's always cookies. If you're using Firefox, check your cookie setting as well. I have mine on "allow sites to set cookies" and "until they expire".

#8 Noobie1 Canoli

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:49 AM

Check 2 things: Firefox and firewall allowances. I created exceptions for Moongamers on both.

#9 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 10 October 2005 - 01:39 PM

Ya, I was running Zonealarm and had the same problem, turned out there was a setting in it that blocked certain cookies, if you run a firewall you should check into that.

#10 Furious_DC

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:24 PM

I have accept cookies and until they expire set. I made an excpetion for moongamers and then i even turned off my firewall. I tried to bookmard signed in and then not signed in. I deleted all my cookies and cache each time i tried something different too. I dunno my comp is retarted or something. But testing all this is more work than I've done in like 3 years.
Thanks for all your help but im tired. :sleep2:

#11 Furious_DC

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:08 PM

I finally realized what was wrong. I bookmarked moongamers.com then I would click on the forum button and that always goes to the login page. I just bookmarked the actual forum page and I don't have to login anymore.

Yes it took me over 2 months to realize this.

#12 The Xevious

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:15 PM

I finally realized what was wrong. I bookmarked moongamers.com then I would click on the forum button and that always goes to the login page. I just bookmarked the actual forum page and I don't have to login anymore.

Yes it took me over 2 months to realize this.

Intelligence takes a holiday....

.... a Very long holiday. ^_^

#13 AquaMaroon

Posted 27 December 2005 - 10:51 AM

wow. good job, DC.

Xevious, that game (xevious) kicks sum major @$$. i got one of those pacman mini arcade things for christmas, and its fun. i suck at it tho. and who came up with the name "solvalou"?

#14 Axewhipe

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:39 PM

:applaud: yay ...waits forum mean?..errm this topic might be dead :pokey: :whippingsmiley: errm hello? any ways good job to find forums.It might of took me a year to do it.Ok I go now.

This should kinda have its own topic but, I can't really make a blog =\ maybe because It would suck if I had one or im just a noob.
:withstup:

#15 Hydlide

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

ok.. personal note to Axewhipe... please.. resize the sig..

its making me blind!

#16 The Xevious

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:52 PM

Holy sig. :blink:

#17 waubamik

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:19 PM

holy sig batman my eyes just lost 15 years of working properly

#18 Lin

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:44 PM

So...these guys who put up oversized sigs...just what are they trying to make up for? :wasnt-me:

#19 Wasabi®

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:50 PM

:D

#20 The Xevious

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:45 PM

holy sig batman my eyes just lost 15 years of working properly

O Rly?

Sorry, couldnt resist! :pinkele:

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com