Photo

Can we do a Santa Land Event?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 mexican eskimo

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:57 PM

Hey Mex, we're currently doing our best, and although it's not a sure thing right now, we would love to keep this tradition going! Will keep you all posted!

You better, I've been training like 10 weeks for this.

Been doing like 50 reps a day.

Posted Image
  • Sgt. NoScope likes this

#22 Sir Germinator de muerte

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:52 PM

Me, Harold Trigger and Sir Robert Wiggle prince of jelloshire with his army of umpa lumpas think the new rotation should be 1.sataland 2.stonehenge and 3.market garden with turbo jeeps and with the battleship in the river and if anyone sees Bullet tell him I gots a christmas present for him --> :cannon6ej: ;) Aint that right Harold and Robert.

#23 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:41 AM

my cannon sheep is loaded and aiming to.....

#24 bobby wiggle

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:52 AM

yes please. couldn't have said it better, germ

#25 GoodDayToDie

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:18 PM

Yabba dabba doo! :cowdance:

#26 Slim John (FIN)

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:53 AM

Hell yah!

I remember laughing my head off with the bombing sheeps last time. That was some vehicle :weird:

#27 posi

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:10 PM

Posi's Map Pack

Rather then re-list map packs, I went through my rfa list and hand picked them. Simply highlight the map or .zip and move up and click the down arrow to download.

Santaland is included as a zip, if you click on it.. it will open the sub folders. Back up one step, and just click the down arrow.

Both Parcours Challenge maps included.

I walked through the download process both from another PC and by 'logging out' of google and following link. It's quite simple.

Edit ..

To place a single map ( .rfa ) , cut or copy the file and drop it into your levels directory.

Windows 7 example path

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods\bf1942\Archives\bf1942\levels

To place Santa Land drop the entire folder in your Mods directory.
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods

• Sgt. NoScope likes this

#28 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

Smile :D when you say Harold... :P

#29 posi

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMq0F6-F2Y&feature=youtu.be

Posi's Map Pack

#30 Grassy

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:41 PM

I have never played the Santa land map, however I will make sure to let some old friends know about it. I know my son and I will be taking some time to play this event as well. Kudos to a wonderful effort and thanks to the behind the scenes team putting this together.

Best Regards!

#31 mexican eskimo

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:42 PM

I have never played the Santa land map, however I will make sure to let some old friends know about it. I know my son and I will be taking some time to play this event as well. Kudos to a wonderful effort and thanks to the behind the scenes team putting this together.

Best Regards!

It's kind of ridiculous, but it's a fun little mod to play once a year, and most the maps are decent with a small pop, 64 people on them would be absolutely ridiculous.

#32 mexican eskimo

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:49 AM

We get together sometime?
There is a server running SL, don't know who set it up. But it's in Texas.

#33 posi

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:35 AM

I've been looking at the mod on a test server.

I listed a new download link, The .exe download is a self installer. It is the .2 version of the mod.. ( Not sure if other download was )

Posi's Map Pack

#34 mexican eskimo

Posted 25 December 2014 - 02:48 PM

Apparently there is a Moongamers Mod server running SL now.

@Posi
the files from what you had before worked fine on this server.

#35 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:07 AM

hi, yesterday could not find the Santas server, what is the IP ?

#36 mexican eskimo

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:18 PM

It seems that it is no longer up.

#37 posi

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:02 AM

You have caught me preparing for a new furnace to be installed. Not much time to prepare or help host on this particular short notice event.
I'd hope we can come out tomorrow and visit the mod... and yes, the support server was dropped when when the Mod server became available.

Upside, there is yet another support server for any future events we have. Which we will, planned in advance in well staged events.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com