Photo

No admins on so, here...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Scope

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

Well there's no admins on (maybe on console but not ingame under their names), and you can't actually say, "Is there an admin on?" or the hack would never get caught, you guys know how it works; but I wanted to let you guys know about a nametag hacker/maphack (I know you guys have to see it yourselves, just my definitive opinion lol) that is playing right now. Never seen him before and didn't recognize his names on the keyhash datenbank - I tested him multiple times and he just kept proving himself, if you will. lol. His playing name is Mad Mean Dean with the keyhash of b568034c244422d217f84ec4ce3928a7.

Anyways, just giving you guys the heads up since no admin was available in-game to reach out to, and I don't really do forums unless it's necessary, like so. So I apologize if this wasn't the appropriate place to post. (Literally had no idea where to post this but don't brush it off if this isn't the right place for it, just repost it in the applicable place, please, so it gets the attention necessary) Hope you guys keep an eye out if you don't see him when you get this. Like I said, never seen him or any of his past names before, so hopefully you guys can test him and do what needs to be done. Good luck.

Just A Helping Hand,

iß| Scope°

#2 Scope

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

As soon as I posted I realized the title of the post sounded condecending - that was not the intent at all, lol. Please don't take it that way.

#3 Lin

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:59 AM

We call this a PTW, a Player to Watch and thank you for posting, this is what we are trying to encourage others to do!

The admins will be on this guy like white on rice. As he is playing right now, I already picked his information and will start a PTW thread in the admin forum.

#4 MindGames

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:13 AM

Sorry to intrude, but I had finally installed BF1942 and started playing immediately. We were on Omaha when this guy was destroying Axis with nades and sniper fire from the ship! His final score was 58? Kills - 10 deaths. I'm not very confident in assuming he cheats due to my lack of game sense, I'm not familiar with the mechanics like I used to be, but seeing another member confront his playstyle makes me confident that he was cheating.

#5 dodgem

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:21 AM

Any idea on his player name so we can keep an eye out for him?

#6 MindGames

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

Mad Mean Dean with the keyhash of b568034c244422d217f84ec4ce3928a7.

iß| Scope°

#7 dodgem

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:55 AM

Ah, sorry.  I thought you were talking about another player.  We'll keep watch :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com