Photo

logitech cordless keyboard

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RnROutl@w

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:10 AM

HELP!! I have a logitech cordless kb and today i noticed it was not responding all that well so i changed the batts but now it does not work at al. I have tried 3 sets of brand new batts and still nothing. Device manager says its connected and my cordless mouse works but I can't type? Any help would be great thanks

Cheers

#2 MXsoBx

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:37 AM

Is there a button for connecting on the transmitter that plug in the back of Computer ?
or under the Keyboard or on the KB that makes the connection?

Post the Model #

#3 RnROutl@w

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:41 AM

Is there a button for connecting on the transmitter that plug in the back of Computer ?

Post the Model #

Ok heres the deal lol I unplugged it and rebooted and when i checked the status it says connected and batt level is good. Meanwhile it is unplugged and no batts in it lol So i putzd around with the device manager and and scanned for hardware changes and i uninstlled the kb rebooted hit the connect button on the back and bravo!! it works now go figure

thanks anyway

#4 Horvath

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:32 AM

Did you say you uninstalled in Device Manager and reinstalled and still having issues?

How about going to logitech and seeing if your drivers are up to date, Or Reinstall fresh Drivers

#5 Monkey

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:58 AM

Post the Model #

Ok heres the deal lol I unplugged it and rebooted and when i checked the status it says connected and batt level is good. Meanwhile it is unplugged and no batts in it lol So i putzd around with the device manager and and scanned for hardware changes and i uninstlled the kb rebooted hit the connect button on the back and bravo!! it works now go figure

thanks anyway

And this is why I only use a keyboardless cord!!! :rofl:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com