Photo

I just got gifted DOD from Warrior but cant find it on steam!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 There is no Spoon

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hey DOD CLAN! Warrior124 gifted me DOD so I cant wait to play but Im cant seem to find out how to install it. I have the gift email but the only links it gives are direct to steam or to warriors profile on steam. If I go into my account it appears that I may have recieved somthing but how do I extract it? Help?

#2 Comet

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:28 PM

I've only sent gifts, I'm not familiar with receiving them.

Sounds like you have a Steam account, there must be a way to install the game that has been gifted to you. Open Steam and check under the Game tab.

There should have been a link you can click on to receive your gift.

Look forward to seeing you in game...

#3 Lin

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:32 AM

The email you received should enable you to receive the gift, but you have to install Steam first. If you already have a Steam account here's to hoping that the email you received was the same email you have for your Steam account. If not, you might have to establish a new Steam account (I'm not too familiar with what to do if the email address is different) in order to receive the gift.

Install Steam, then once it's installed look for the menu along the top that says: Steam View Friends Game Help. Click on Game, then Manage Gifts and Guest Passes. You should find it listed there.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you on the server!

#4 Warrior124

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:18 AM

Thanks, Lin. Yes, if you install Steam, and have to use another email address, let me know and I'll resend it to you through your new email address.

#5 SabaHell

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

Ooo. Fresh meat. :>

#6 Warrior124

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:45 AM

Now, Saba! Take it easy on the poor little prey! It's his first time, you know? :lol:

#7 SabaHell

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

I like to play with my food. I'll have him cursing at me in no time. :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com