Photo

Lets crack the top 100!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

We've never been in the top 100 for DoD:S before, were at 101 today. Lets keep seeding the server and building the community. Well done everyone.

If you want a piece of Comet come get some, I'll be on tonight for sure...

Posted Image

#2 Sgt.Stahlman

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:29 AM

I am stenciling your name in the side of a crate of bullets right now... (I say a crate because I am bound to miss a lot, lol)

#3 MoonLight

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

I dont know comet i was always a good sniper but now with that new sites you showed me... im killing way to fast... i think im gonna be seeing a lot of your head in my scope and then a red blob

#4 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

i have a shovel with your name on it big fella :P

#5 Redshirt

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

Zook loaded, and looking for Comet..

...Here Comet Comet Comet!

#6 pamela100383

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

I am hoping to get some DOD time in over the next three days and if I do I will defiantly be looking for you Comet.

#7 Perculator

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:54 AM

I'm gonna have to bring the ol' knuckle sandwitch around later this week...

#8 Comet

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:56 PM

Nice to see everyone wants my head.

MoonLight, glad you like the alteration to your game. Make sure you have a look around now and then, don't keep your eye to the scope. I'm responsible for putting several dentists kids through college...

#9 Lin

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

...and we're at 98 this morning!

Thank you to everyone who makes MoonGamers DoD:S a fun place to play!!

#10 Perculator

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:36 AM

Yay! My sucky gameplay last night helped!

I'd like to take credit for one third of Keller's kills on Hobofire since I'm keeping his ammo up on a regular basis. Can somebody update that in the server stats for me please? :D

#11 Comet

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Woot, we did it!

To crack the top 100 is saying something, the game is still very popular. When our second kick at the can began we were ranked in the 800's, we've come a long way.

Thank you to all who have made DoD:S what it is today, a fun place to run around in my thong. Special thanks go out to Monkey & Lin for all their hard work behind the scenes and all the admins who graciously give their time. Thank you to all the players, it's because of you we do all this and your the reason why we have such a wonderful community.

MG'S DoD:S FTW!!!

#12 gensolo

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

Last September we started playing DoD as a group on Mondays, and then Wednesday, including Saturdays. Now we play it everyday...have a great admin team in place and more coming on...and now this.

From 800 to 98....that speaks wonders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com