Photo

is there any word on when cargo container will be fixed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Bones

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

is there any word on when cargo container will be fixed??  we had this problem once before or i could be thinking of other servers i play on.   it was an extended base mod problem if i remember right. although im not sure of that. and yes i know craig is out of town for real life stuff.

#2 Treleifin

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:08 AM

I haven't found anything yet and I've been combing through sites, including the exile one. I know I am not admining right now but I figured since everyone keeps asking that I would try to at least help with the leg work. It's sort of a double edged sword you got here. If you don't fix the mod people cannot use the containers but if you take the mod out then no one can build bases. I'm not sure the mod creator is going to work on his mod anymore. See post by Freaklein on Exilemod site on February 17, 2018 where the mod creator says he is not working on his mod anymore. 

By the way Bones, these other servers you speak of playing on, what are the chances you can ask one of their admins what they did to fix their EBM? That's if you want to help. No pressure.

Not that I'm kosher with other servers being mentioned as working fine, on this site, while ours is being talked about not working but I'm willing to see what other people are doing elsewhere.

#3 Dr Bones

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:44 PM

when i see the main coders i will try and remember to ask them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com