Photo

Excellent Admins

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GUINESS

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

Just wanted to note that the admins on the dods server were very helpful last night. There was a very annoying person named wakawakawakawaka who was being very rude and after a few times of different people telling him to watch his language i told him i was going to report him to an admin, which some people picked on me for being a tattle tale but an admin spoke up and said i can fix that i have a button called mute. He muted the annoying player and gaming was once again fun.. thank you admins for your help and you non destructive method of dealing with such a rude player.

#2 Perculator

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

We do our best to try and keep things fun and calm with the least amount of intervention we can. Glad you've been enjoying yourself and decided to join the forums!

Your name and avatar make me wish I wasn't at work.

#3 Kerfuffle

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

Just wanted to note that the admins on the dods server were very helpful last night. There was a very annoying person named wakawakawakawaka who was being very rude and after a few times of different people telling him to watch his language i told him i was going to report him to an admin, which some people picked on me for being a tattle tale but an admin spoke up and said i can fix that i have a button called mute. He muted the annoying player and gaming was once again fun.. thank you admins for your help and you non destructive method of dealing with such a rude player.

That would be Corpse, who is quite good. You can usually find him playing music with an MG.

#4 dj_spleen

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

Excellent admins are what originally drew me to the moon community....Really nice and approachable people.

#5 Col_Klink

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

:applaud:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com