Photo

rude player

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wishy

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

I am not sure if this is even where I am supposed to post this, however, late last night while playing on the mostly stock maps server there was a player named "Duck" who was very rude. He continuously called some guy on the server a faggot until he finally left then he proceeded to hassle me simply for being female. There were no admins on at the time other than yetanothercorpse who was in spectate and not responding. I went to your TS3 channel where I found Col_link who was very nice and willing to help however for some unknown reason was unable to connect to the DOD server. I had his steam ID recorded but my computer rebooted during the night and it was erased. I am sure if u review the logs for the server last night you can easily find this person and read all of his comments which were all typed.

#2 Bullet-BS

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

Wishy, this will be looked into. I am sorry you had to go through that, we will get back with you on this via a PM.

#3 Kerfuffle

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

Wishy, this will be looked into. I am sorry you had to go through that, we will get back with you on this via a PM.

Wishy is a very nice and accomplished DoD player. Many of us enjoy sparring with her ingame. I am sorry to hear that she felt hassled.

I have found that MG DoD players tend to self-police errant behavior. Language is often modulatd by players reminding players about "server rules". We should encourage anyone with a problem and without an admin online to use the power of the "Moongamers force".

#4 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

sorry to hear you had to go thru this wishy hun, as always you can msg me any-time over anything.
might i also ask you to add my dad smegga as he is usually online on steam if he is at home on computer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com