Photo

@#$%! killed me AGAIN!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Nemesis (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite DoD nemesis?

1. Nobody (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Comet (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

3. Duff (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

4. Johnny Knuppel (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

5. Sabahell (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

6. Thumper 7458 (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

7. Yet Another Corpse (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

8. DJ Spleen (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

9. Deszo (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

10. Kerfuffle (4 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

11. Smegga (1 votes [5.00%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kerfuffle

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

Nemesis was the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance. Her name was often modified by the word "implacable".

Everyone has had many nemeses in playing DoD, someone who dominates them. In the case of Thumper 7458, it involves making him wear bunny slippers with his uniform.

They came. They go.

Who is your favorite? Why?

Please feel free to nominate a DoD nemesis for the poll. I will add the names as they come in, so you may want to hold off voting until we have a full roster. (I know being MGers, we can keep this topic above the beltline.)

Thanks to CJHM for inspiring this question. I already know his answer. It has to do with someone taking cookies from his corpse.

#2 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

Nemesis was the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance. Her name was often modified by the word "implacable".

Everyone has had many nemeses in playing DoD, someone who dominates them. In the case of Thumper 7458, it involves making him wear bunny slippers with his uniform.

They came. They go.

Please feel free to nominate a DoD nemesis for the poll. I will add the names as they come in, so you may want to hold off voting until we have a full roster. (I know being MGers, we can keep this topic above the beltline.)

Thanks to CJHM for inspiring this question. I already know his answer. It has to do with someone taking cookies from his corpse.

Nemesis?? Is least favorite? Right?

My nemesis is Steam. I tryed this weekend to play. But Steam wanted to update. :pokey:

#3 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

My personal Nemesis is VAC for the constant disconnections it gives me

But

I am assuming you are wanting a actual persons name soooo I'd have to say Sabahell for me ....... however I did enjoy every min of our duels

#4 Kerfuffle

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:36 AM

They came. They go.

Nemesis?? Is least favorite? Right?

My nemesis is Steam. I tryed this weekend to play. But Steam wanted to update. :pokey:

ROFL Harry! I learned a long time ago to "warm up" the game first, i.e., let Steam do its thing.

Nemesis need not be the least favorite. Your nemesis choice could be your most favorite. (You know, that "bondage" thing.) It's up to you.

#5 Kerfuffle

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:39 AM

My personal Nemesis is VAC for the constant disconnections it gives me

But

I am assuming you are wanting a actual persons name soooo I'd have to say Sabahell for me ....... however I did enjoy every min of our duels

How do you know it is VAC?

#6 duff

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

corpse...he kills me in those situations where i get behind the front and could take the last 2 flags of the enemy time by being sneaky...but NO theres an mg @ the last flag, oh its corpse :P

#7 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

Duff and Johnny Knippel when he has DLed and installed it.

#8 Thumper

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:52 AM

Well as of late it seems that my nemisis is myself... I seem to have a habit of chucking a grenade then losing site of it, only to walk over it a few seconds later and .....BOOM! Better yet, in the thick of battle I will cook a grenade and forget to throw it, same result.... BOOM! :rofl:

Rabbits feet weren't so lucky for the rabbit

#9 Kerfuffle

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Well as of late it seems that my nemisis is myself... I seem to have a habit of chucking a grenade then losing site of it, only to walk over it a few seconds later and .....BOOM! Better yet, in the thick of battle I will cook a grenade and forget to throw it, same result.... BOOM! :rofl:

Rabbits feet weren't so lucky for the rabbit

It's the bunny slippers you have to wear when being dominated. The nades drop into the bunny slippers.

#10 Thumper

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Damn big feet!

#11 dj_spleen

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

Duff and his one shot wonder the k-98

#12 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

Duff and his one shot wonder h4x the k-98

#13 Redshirt

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

Oh I've got a list of nemesis's (or is the plural nemisi?)

Spareclip with the sniper rifle.....
Kerfluffle when he's in "aggressive assault mode"....which is approximately 98.3% of the time...
Corpse with the machine gun.
Trigger girl with the sniper rifle....
Dezzo in darkened areas....
Saba with the sniper rifle....

Now of course when any of these people are on my team then I'm a complete hypocrite and happy to have their skills augmenting mine.

#14 dj_spleen

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

im kinda sad, my name isnt on the list, looks like ill have to step up my ambush tactics.

#15 duff

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

-

#16 dj_spleen

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

dont be sad :P its worse when ur name is on the list but noone votes for you :(

Fixed your problem....

#17 Kerfuffle

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Kerfluffle when he's in "aggressive assault mode"....which is approximately 98.3% of the time...

Now of course when any of these people are on my team then I'm a complete hypocrite and happy to have their skills augmenting mine.

Like Ivory soap, I am 99 44/100% aggressively cleansing.

However, there is no more aggressive zooker than you. I owe all my zook hits to you,. I even named zooking Spareclip - the "Saco Special".

I can't wait until I get my achievement for zooking. I will dedicate it to you at the awards ceremony.

#18 Redshirt

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

However, there is no more aggressive zooker than you. I owe all my zook hits to you,. I even named zooking Spareclip - the "Saco Special".

I can't wait until I get my achievement for zooking. I will dedicate it to you at the awards ceremony.

Sniff sniff......they grow up sooo fast in zooking school.....before you know it they're meatlaunching all on their own.

I try to be aggressive with the zook. It is an easy weapon to use in ambush but if you can move up with the assault teams and pepper hardened positions it can be a real asset. Even if I don't get a kill, hearing the cries of pain from hidden enemies usually means they are going to get a second zook if they don't pull back quick. And the broom handle on the axis side can be a real joy in small areas, ambushing a counter assault, or participating in an assault.

#19 Kerfuffle

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

Sniff sniff......they grow up sooo fast in zooking school.....before you know it they're meatlaunching all on their own.

I try to be aggressive with the zook. It is an easy weapon to use in ambush but if you can move up with the assault teams and pepper hardened positions it can be a real asset. Even if I don't get a kill, hearing the cries of pain from hidden enemies usually means they are going to get a second zook if they don't pull back quick. And the broom handle on the axis side can be a real joy in small areas, ambushing a counter assault, or participating in an assault.

And is there any better sense of satisfaction than watching the gloating of your killer turn into the dreaded realization, albeit for too a fleeting instance, that a free rocket ride is incoming?

#20 Redshirt

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

And is there any better sense of satisfaction than watching the gloating of your killer turn into the dreaded realization, albeit for too a fleeting instance, that a free rocket ride is incoming?

Nope and to quote Wrath Of Khan.....

Khan: [quoting from Melville's Moby Dick] To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com