Photo

Sniper vids - for white wolf

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Col.Krust

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

These are some videos showing what I mean about how snipers need to move, fire, and scope.

In this first one the best bits are of pwntronix and zonosaur as far as snipers go, but all of the folks who pick up a scope illustrate what I have said. during the clip of SLG| Sux2bu you can see yours truly playing my normal role as bait as sux2BU cleans up the entire enemy team.

there are some good examples of sniping in this vid too. Clone Rizzo was a great sniper in dod and in source. he was one of the competitive players who playtested the first version of source before it came out. His brother Bee+ was a sniper for several seasons with my own competitive team which included my good friend Heavy Trash (aka Hellfish). The other folks to watch are Watcher, Flint, and Joymonger.

Edited by Col.Krust, 01 May 2012 - 12:22 PM.

#2 Col.Krust

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

next is a Promo for the DOD:S team Toon with whom I have oft played against and with in various leagues over the years. This video follows CAL DOD:S season 1. look at the videos of Godz Hitman and Chubbz both solid snipers.

last is a video I made of a particularly nice run of our sniper Bee+ that results in a cap out during a TPG match.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com