Photo

Lin's the best

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kerfuffle

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

Too often, in our enjoyment of the game, we can breeze right by the hard work being done for us selflessly by others.

It has been an educational experience working on new map opportunities for fellow Moongamers. I just want you all to know that none of this future fun would be possible without the tremendous work by our core pixie, Lin.

My goal is to create a series of rat map conversions for your enjoyment at Moongamers. (Perhaps one weekend even a rat fest!) It simply will not happen without Lin. Period. Exclamation point.

Lin, you are the best. I am thankful we have you.
  • Sillyminion and Moose Springsteen like this

#2 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

Agreed Fuffle.
Lin almost makes me want to speak. :D

#3 Lin

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:46 AM

Thank you but you forget...the "rat pack" wouldn't happen without all of the hours you're putting into the project, not to mention your exquisite attention to detail! Honestly, it's almost as fun for me to play the maps as it is listening to you come across a new idea to add, or completion of a portion of the project that tickles your funny bone.

One person does not... cannot... run this community. It has always taken the work of many, and while I thank you for recognizing my efforts they are by far not the only ones that matter here. From admins, to trainers, to board members, to map makers/tweakers, graphic artists, IT help, web help, donors...the list could go on for a very long time. Each is as important as another... for without all of the assistance we have received over the years, we would not still be running servers and playing together.
  • Moose Springsteen likes this

#4 dj_spleen

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

yeppers, thank you Kerf, and big thank you to lin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com