Photo

West Coast Server is now active!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Redshirt

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

We have now added a new server based out of Seattle Washington! This is currently a 20 slot server that we will expand as it becomes more active. It will currently run a similar rotation to the East Coast server and is friendly fire off.

The IP of the server is 69.46.43.198:27015

(Lin's ping was down to 20! She was laughing manically....truly scary. She's gonna whup my butt. :pix: :stars: )

If you have any comments, or problems, with the new server please let us know.

And enjoy!
:club:

#2 LeadPaint

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

Great news to see groups expanding operations in a game so old. Despite all my curses for Valve and their mistakes in my opinion, they did manage to take a free mod for HL1 and turn it into something that has lasted so long on the Source engine. But without people like MoonGamers putting up the servers, they wouldn't have anything.

Side note..
East coast ping: ~45
West coast ping: ~130
Not horrible.. but.. I know what server I'll play on mostly

#3 Redshirt

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Great news to see groups expanding operations in a game so old. Despite all my curses for Valve and their mistakes in my opinion, they did manage to take a free mod for HL1 and turn it into something that has lasted so long on the Source engine. But without people like MoonGamers putting up the servers, they wouldn't have anything.

Side note..
East coast ping: ~45
West coast ping: ~130
Not horrible.. but.. I know what server I'll play on mostly

Back before I FINALLY got DSl I had a ping of 140 on the east coast server, and I was in Upstate NY. :comp26: Now I'm similar to your numbers Lead. Hopefully we can build a west coast following as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com