Photo

-=KA=- Moe Says yo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OuChTrOnX

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hello all. Not sure if I'm remembered, but here I be. Still a supporter of this game, largely. Miss the Kettle. I understand that there was another Moe after I went on my 4 year hiatus. That's funny.

Miss the kettle, miss the good times.

Anyho, cheers all.

#2 Morrison

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hello all. Not sure if I'm remembered, but here I be. Still a supporter of this game, largely. Miss the Kettle. I understand that there was another Moe after I went on my 4 year hiatus. That's funny.

Miss the kettle, miss the good times.

Anyho, cheers all.

Good to cu in here m8 hope to cu on the BF soon :D

#3 Redshirt

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Well I'm under the four year play time so I wouldn't know you from four years ago, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you now! Welcome back!

:Welcome1: :whippingsmiley: (It's a welcome with the smiley getting his back whipped sooo welcome+back.....okay it's a stretch.....

#4 -=KA=- WafflesG

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Moe! nice to see a fellow kettler. hope to see you in game soon!

#5 SpetzNaz

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

MOE! Wowzers... and it's the "real" Moe too! The "nyuck" is quite the unique signature my good sir.

So the real question is: where the heck have you been? Oh, and hi again. :)

#6 OuChTrOnX

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Had to take a break. 2008 was quite the rabbit hole. But things are much better, now.

How are you, Spetz? Waffles (excellent name, btw), Redshirt, nice to meet you. Morry - lol, how's BiZ?

#7 Morrison

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Had to take a break. 2008 was quite the rabbit hole. But things are much better, now.

How are you, Spetz? Waffles (excellent name, btw), Redshirt, nice to meet you. Morry - lol, how's BiZ?

I have notified himand send him the server details i hope he runs in here sooner or later :grphug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com