Photo

problem!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Gamingkitten

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:37 PM

for some reason my pm isnt working. some1 plz help! dose anyone know what i should do? it says im not logged in every time i try 2 use it. :(

#2 Gamingkitten

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:39 PM

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Why Two Kay

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:05 PM

You are not in the Members group, you are in the Member gorup, which means (i guess) no PM. Lin, Enforcer, Akooma, or Comet could answer better, as they are the forum admins.

#4 Gamingkitten

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:12 PM

do what now? it was working this morning.

#5 Gamingkitten

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:14 PM

damnit this sux ass. tell me WHY WONT IT WORK??? :angry: :angry:

#6 Gamingkitten

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:28 PM

i did not spam.

#7 Gamingkitten

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:29 PM

is there any1 who can actualy help me?

#8 Lin

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:31 PM

2Kills, you really should leave responses to this type of question, unbans, inactives, everything else to the forum admins or the ones who were actively involved in taking action, please.

GamingKitten, until you are a known user of CS or BF, which I haven't seen you actually play either, you're restricted to open posting only. All you need to know is this is based on problems we have had in the past.

#9 Spastic Colon

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:33 PM

Wow.

(Wonders how many days he has left to get his internet connection back before he's put into the "special" group)

#10 Gamingkitten

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:54 PM

fine then f**k ya im gone. :gunsmi: ill b back 2 kill u. :D

#11 Spastic Colon

Posted 30 January 2005 - 08:05 PM

Goodbye. Nice knowing you. Come back when you can't stay so long!

:-D

#12 Why Two Kay

Posted 30 January 2005 - 08:24 PM

2Kills, you really should leave responses to this type of question, unbans, inactives, everything else to the forum admins or the ones who were actively involved in taking action, please.

Sorry, just trying to get him a quick answer, it appeared he wanted one, and the member group is what I noticed different.

#13 Lin

Posted 30 January 2005 - 08:30 PM

I know and I do appreciate you trying to help.

#14 General joe

Posted 30 January 2005 - 08:53 PM

i smell a :ban:

if i was ever like that, id kick me :lol: :lol:

#15 Enforcer

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:35 AM

Silly players, they don't get on the forums, they get booted to inactive, then when they try to do something THEY want to do, they can't and whine about it. When they finally get the answer, they don't like it, and then curse us. Morons, plain and simple. And then wonder why the world is out to get them.

#16 King of the Squirrels

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:21 AM

Remember everyone, Yours is not the only problem that is going on. Moon does it's best to support our 6 servers and our members. Moon has six servers and closing in on 400 active members... we will try and get to you as soon as we can. Most problems are dealth with in order we recieve them. Moon does have alot of people with know how. Give them time to get back to you.
geeses.... :bop2:

#17 Cannon Fodder

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:32 PM

Wow.

(Wonders how many days he has left to get his internet connection back before he's put into the "special" group)

You weren't in that group already :bop2: ;)
Hurry up and get back in game man!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com