Photo

How can I add a profile picture to the forum?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CREELAST

Posted 29 June 2021 - 08:56 PM

I have tried to add a profile photo but it gives me an error, I have tried several images, one of 1280x720 jpg, another with 1280x720 png, I compressed the images later, weighing 43kb, but it keeps giving me an error, all these images were uploaded from me pc, the option to load them from a link I don't know very well how it works  :lamo:

#2 Highway Man

Posted 29 June 2021 - 11:10 PM

Upload your want to be profile pic to an image host... I use Postimages.org, copy the direct link and past it in the URL space when you're in the upload window.

#3 CREELAST

Posted 30 June 2021 - 12:56 PM

Thanks bro, but it still doesn't work for me, I already uploaded it to Postimages, I registered, uploaded the jpg and copied the direct link, but I still get an error, "Could not save the URL image specified"

#4 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 11 July 2021 - 02:00 PM

This is an error we are aware of and are working diligently on it. These forums have been around for so long now, many original features are no longer supported, profile photos are one of those features. Please accept our apologies. It is nothing you have done wrong. 

#5 CREELAST

Posted 05 December 2021 - 03:53 PM

This is an error we are aware of and are working diligently on it. These forums have been around for so long now, many original features are no longer supported, profile photos are one of those features. Please accept our apologies. It is nothing you have done wrong. 

I understand, I replied very late, sorry about that, I hope in the future can be work that function  :music-smiley-008:

#6 Highway Man

Posted 11 January 2022 - 07:48 PM

I guess the problem is persisting.
No worries.

#7 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 11 January 2022 - 07:57 PM

I guess the problem is persisting.
No worries.

Don't feel bad, I am picture-less as well, it seems my face broke the interwebs  :lol:

• Highway Man and Capn Cackler like this

#8 Highway Man

Posted 11 January 2022 - 08:47 PM

:rofl:

#9 Capn Cackler

Posted 11 January 2022 - 10:19 PM

Not to brag, but...

#10 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 13 January 2022 - 06:29 PM

and

• Capn Cackler likes this

#11 CREELAST

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:23 PM

F profile picture, we will remember you...
  • Highway Man likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com