Photo

Another great night in DoD:S!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lin

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

We had another fun night tonight, players ranging in number from 6 to 20 in the server. Had some great bridge fights in Anzio, some epic tank flag battles in Palermo, and we keep meeting new and great players every night!

This is what the game is about; those fun times when the flags go back and forth, suspense builds, someone has a fantastic save and the flags go the other way again...not knowing which side will take the win. It's about finding the enemy after we've taken the flags, and hitting them with fists, shovels and knives. It's about saying hello to Punisher, Zip, Preacher and Captain Sexypants because you know them and they bring great game. It's about bringing someone over from BF1942 or other games, and seeing them own you in one of their first games....HARRY TRIGGER! It's about spending the night in TS3 with friends because that's where you want to be.

This game, as old as it is, has brought some gaming fun back to me, I was losing a lot of interest in gaming for a while. My KDR in DoD:S is not even close to what it was in BF1942...I die twice as much or more...but it's fun!

Some of our players have been "pimping their ride" and putting in custom skins and sounds, custom HUD, and making the game sound and feel better. It's fun to look through everything you can do to change up your game!

If you haven't spent the $10 for this game yet, I would have to say you really don't know what you're missing! Get DoD:S, come join us and see what it's all about!

#2 Comet

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:49 PM

"here here"...

I've known that for 3 years Lin, glad you finally...got it :) More and more interest is taking shape, it's been a long journey but it appears to be finally paying off. It's nice to see our members take interest, especially from the BF1942 crowd. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's the best $9.95 in gaming.

Lin and HARRY TRIGGER like it...enough said.

#3 Lin

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

Lin and HARRY TRIGGER like it...enough said.

LOL, sounds like a Facebook ad!

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:44 AM

Even Birney has it lol

#5 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:15 PM

:applaud: I had fun. Game didn't run too bad. Some hic-ups.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com