Photo

Realism Facts.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Striker

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

If you guys ever get confused about ff=on, or if someone starts talking realism, stay on for a bit and check it out. You'll have a blast. I figured I'd inform the moon, for those who don't know, what a realism is.

Realism works in coalition with UWFL, or the United Warfare League. That's why you see servers full with Realism mode activated. Realism clans get on and play, so if you ever see someone with a division tag (like 94th, 99th, 8th id, etc.) they're in a unit. Public realisms are held all the time. It's squad-based and you're assigned weapons based on rank. If your new to it, unless otherwise told you'd use rifle. Squad leader places you for defense, and tells you where to go for attack. It's slower, but it's wayyy more strategic, and you don't have everyone with Thompson's running around.

Most realism unit's have public realisms and are happy to have cooperating public players come in and play. I'd suggest everyone here tries it once. A lot of people complain because it's so much slower, but it's way more strategic and planned out, more like an actual battle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com