Photo

WTF happened...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:46 PM

A few of us go away for vacation and the server went from a ranking of ~270 to over 400! What happened?

I'll be seeding once again starting tomorrow...

#2 Lin

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:30 PM

I was in for hours tonight, Mallekai came in but otherwise it was pretty lonely. :(

#3 Warrior124

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

I'll try to help seed tomorrow night. If you see me in TS, but I'm not playing DOD drag my tail end to the DOD channel, and feel free to give me a spanking. :whippingsmiley:

#4 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:29 AM

What a bunch of Bums. :P

#5 Section8

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

A few of us go away for vacation and the server went from a ranking of ~270 to over 400! What happened?

I'll be seeding once again starting tomorrow...

To Be honest, I would like to know the same thing. Noir, Doc, and I had tried for multiple nights without so much as a peep from many of the people who were once visiting us. Other than the one fluke night, where all the servers were down but ours, its been a ghost town.

I have to imagine that Halloween played a large part on Sunday night but there were a host of small and larger factors that were also responsible regarding the other nights.

I will decline to list them here.

Sigh... it does suck though.

#6 Comet

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

Lets chat in TS Ron...

Does the server continue to crash? Without a doubt our unstable server was the reason for many not to return.

Well, I'm back as is Lin and Foze. We'll do our best to seed and get the server back on its feet. Thank you to those who tried in vain to keep it going. Lets set a goal of cracking the top 200 by the new year...

Mosh Mosh!

#7 Comet

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:15 PM

Tonight was a step in the right direction, thank you to those who came to play. A special thanks to our friends at FNF for dropping by.

#8 Redshirt

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:59 AM

Sorry I haven't been around to help seed the last week, I had some technical issues with recent updates, and I suspect my usb modem is also beginning to fail. On a good note I have DOD and TF2 up and running though I'll probably have occasional dropouts and high ping issues. (I'll hopefully be getting a new modem next week.) So expect me on tonight!

MOSH! MOSH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com