Photo

We be ROCKIN'!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Lin

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:23 AM

The DoD:S sale did a wonderful job for us, we have been filling early and, in spite of crashes during the day, the players continue to come back because they enjoy playing on our server, and they like us. I cannot tell you how fun it has been meeting new people and playing the maps through epic battles!

Thank you to everyone who bought the game, I hope you're all enjoying it as much as we do! :D

#2 Comet

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:25 AM

Imagine that, we landed bang on 200 our best rank to date. Well done to all involved, lets keep doing what we're doing, running a great server and having fun!

Our stock map approach has obviously appealed to many new players taking advantage of the sale, how fortunate for us...

#3 Lin

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

Cream, I have sent a couple of players your way, they're interested in scrim/competition play. Some that are players looking for a team, some that are a team looking for action.

I told them you get a lot of action. ;)

#4 Jac3624

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:51 PM

And to think not long ago we only really played on Wednesdays. Truly is a pleasant surprise.

#5 xdoublex

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:58 PM

Woot Woot! great!

#6 Makaze

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

It's good to see the upturn of activity. Even last night, after most people left, the server started to pick up again. Had to leave after a couple rounds so not sure how long it lasted. I also agree with you Comet. Stock maps are a good idea, especially since the server is starting to pick up, because familiar maps for new people are good to see. Also, you don't have the long delay with the download wait when a custom map is used.

Kudos to all.

#7 Langley

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

These are exciting times. I think we crashed 3 times last night while I was on and the server filled right back up. A good sign we're growing a substantial dedicated player base. I'll be seeding every night this week starting shortly after 4pm Atlantic time. Let's keep this train a rollin'.

Mosh Mosh!

#8 Redshirt

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:06 AM

Thank you Lin for all the hours I've seen you, Enforcer, Section, Monkey and Comet, put in monitoring/working on the server during this surge.

You all deserve a round of applause! :applaud:

I'll do my best weekends and weeknights to help DOD and TF2, let's keep moving this up the ranks!

#9 Jac3624

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

The stock maps server is at rank 176! Now let's try to break 100. :D

Congrats to all that have helped make this happen.

#10 Langley

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

Got home today at 4:30 Atlantic and went in to seed and there are already 30 players in. Wow. This is fantastic.

#11 Comet

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:13 AM

We just hit our best ranking to date...

150!

...congratulations to everyone involved. A special thanks goes out to our Pixie for embracing the game and bringing it to a new level. As well, many thanks to Monkey for his hard work behind the scenes.

Lets soldier on...

#12 xdoublex

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:33 PM

This really as taking off and gone far. Im having a blast with DOD again!

#13 Chunks

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:45 PM

From a visitor point of view, your DOD server is always fun, the admins are always friendly and they are patient with the anyone acting up... My brother, nephew, and I visit regularly and love it here. Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas!!!

#14 RockyTop

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:22 PM

I want to get in on some DoD action on this server...when do you guys play?

#15 Lin

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

Every night!

#16 ThorneLass

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:43 PM

Ill b bk on when im next off and my other half has just got it now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com