Photo

Hello Moon

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 WishEffectz

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

My name is Josh Brown, but you all know me as Josh or Legend Killer lol. I live in Ohio, and I'm on Moon Gamers all the time (whenever possible anyways :P). I've played on Moon servers in Battlefield 1942 for 3 years now, and played bf1942 all together for 5 years. I go to Laurel Oaks Career Campus, which is for anyone who wants to learn a trait for a career, in which I took Auto Collision. I love to work on vehicles now, and for me to not be in school anymore now until the beginning of next school year is killing me lol, I don't get to work on vehicles outside of school, but I plan on finding a job soon.

I am 17 years old, and will be 18 in Oct. I love to play football with friends, hang out with friends whenever I can, and most of all, play video games! I'm now a senior in HIGHSCHOOL lmao as most of you probably know by now. My
role model of an admin would be Birney, even though I pick on him quite a bit, I admire his stance on situations, and the way he handles administering, and of course him being a snr. admin makes me admire him even more, and I could only hope to be an admin like him someday. :)

In school I get pretty good grades now, used to when I went to my highschool here my grades were terrible, but with going to Oaks, my grades have went from c's and d's to a's and b's and maybe one c. I'm doing pretty good in Auto Collision as well, and when we took our final exam in there, which our instructor calls the OCAP test, out of 15 students, only 3 of us passed, and I was one of them! :D.

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:46 AM

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the introduction and the time spent sharing your battlefield experiences on the beach with the Moon. It's great having you onboard with us and did I mention...

OHIO FTW !!!!

As you can guess I grew up in the Buckeye State!! :applaud:

#3 WishEffectz

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:53 AM

yep bryan I remember you mentioning that on TS ;) your a good admin too btw, you and birney both, as well as all the Moon admins, some of which I havnt met because we play different games lol.

#4 beeker

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:00 PM

Hey, I remember you. Glad to see you in the forums (I haven't been in game for awhile).

#5 WishEffectz

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

yep I remember you too beeker, you were always hard to face. I've been on the forums for quite some time though lol, I just never posted much.

#6 Monkey

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:25 PM

Ohio :rofl:

I can do that because I am in it as well <_<

#7 WishEffectz

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

yep but I hate it here in Ohio, but from what I've heard its probably always gonna be like that, unless i can find some decent neighbors for once haha.

#8 summens

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:13 PM

:bhi: hi josh

#9 WishEffectz

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

hello summens, don't believe we've met :) :D

#10 Tambulance

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:14 PM

hello legend have we met? or have you met my KNIFE!!!!

lol love trying to kill you. especially when my alt ego comes out to play.

#11 AKAafeks

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

Hey, Hey Josh!! Welcome!

#12 WishEffectz

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:02 AM

lol tamb, that would be your He is Legend as your alt? :P hey AKAafeks nice to meet you. :coo:

#13 Comet

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Hey Josh,

Thanks for telling us a little about yourself, glad to have you here.

Keep those grades up and you can live where ever you like my friend, all the best. :)

Soon you will be the talk of the neighborhood with your newly acquired MoonGear!

#14 WishEffectz

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

lol i guess so considering none of my friends, or people in the community even know about moon gamers, they'll all be wondering why the heck im wearing that t-shirt lmao.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com