Photo

Lulu

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Luose

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

Well this is me, Luose, or Lulu or Lu or if you want to, you can all me Rich.

I love sport, Art, Music and computing - I used to play Rugby and Hockey religiously I played squash and cylcled regularly and in the summer time water ski with my best mate [Admin] Zero, we also go karting alot and got through to the regional finals becasue it rockzors!

I currently reside in the UK, Im at the grand old age of 20, and Im studying Public services at college. This will help me persue my passion for joinng the countries Police force later on.

I came here to moon, roughly two and a half years ago and started off on the BF1942 servers, where I instantly fell in love with Omaha beach, It was only February of last year that I came to the forums, and here on until now I have enjoyed all of it. I got Regship in about 6 months and became an admin a couple of months later, my transition here with moongamers has learnt me alot of things, about communication, organisation and dealing with other players.

The people here are top notch and Moongamers wouldnt be this great without them.

And that's pretty much me <3
  • Some Girl Named Cher likes this

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:40 AM

Hey Rich,

Thanks for sharing your bio with us and believe me, we enjoy having you here as much as you like hangin' with all us Moonies!

Great communties consist of great people and these people not only take something away from the communtiy to make themselves better by it, but they also give back to the community to make it better for all. Well done M8!

Market Garden Challenge FTW!!!! :lol:

#3 summens

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

:bhi: hi rich

#4 Luose

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hello :fish:

Market Garden Challenge FTW!!!! :lol:

Good times !! ^_^

#5 ZeRO{ENG}

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:41 AM

And to think...I didnt know if you would have liked the BF1942 Anthology I bought you for your bday all those yars ago :P

P.S get your waterskiing boots on again, new boat for this year my friend!

#6 Luose

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:39 AM

And to think...I didnt know if you would have liked the BF1942 Anthology I bought you for your bday all those yars ago :P

Lol, so I can blame you for the 700 hours I've played then?

Sweet! :cowdance:

#7 ZeRO{ENG}

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

Lol, so I can blame you for the 700 hours I've played then?

Sweet! :cowdance:

No,
Your never getting those hours back :P

#8 Comet

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

I wuv you... :wub:

#9 Luose

Posted 30 January 2022 - 01:21 PM

Would never imagine I'd re-read this. So long ago!

#10 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 30 January 2022 - 02:22 PM

:bvictory:

#11 dodgem

Posted 30 January 2022 - 05:48 PM

Yo yo yo. Let's get the Brits in. Message Zero too!

#12 Luose

Posted 30 January 2022 - 06:17 PM

It'd be nice to see Zero, DocUK, Cherny, Thorny, Smegga, RedDragon, Birney, Wetdreamwarmachine... they're are the brits I remember anywho!

#13 Wasabi®

Posted 30 January 2022 - 06:36 PM

It'd be nice to see Zero, DocUK, Cherny, Thorny, Smegga, RedDragon, Birney, Wetdreamwarmachine... they're are the brits I remember anywho!

Birney makes an appearance in Discord every now and then. Doc hasn't played in a while but I saw him on the server last year

• posi and Luose like this

#14 Highway Man

Posted 03 February 2022 - 10:52 PM

let me know when the Brits get together. I'll make some real Tea for y'all.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com