Photo

bonds...steriod bonds

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:39 PM

Hello everyone! Well, where should I start? My name is Justin, I am currently 16 and I live in California. The only online game that I play is Battlefield 1942. I have played some others, but in my opinion none of them compare to old school 1942. I got them game for Christmas in '06. I played single player for a while, and then I decided to try out playing on online servers. I looked through the server list, and chose Moongamers TDM. I remember being on axis, and laying down in the middle flag and leaving to eat dinner. When I came back, I had been kicked. I would think it was for idling, but I am not sure. I kept playing on here the Moon servers, and I tended towards the CQ server. After a while, things happened and I took a "hiatus" away from here. I started playing here again, and couldn't get away from it. Once I came back, I tended towards the TDM server more. After a little while back, I was giving the distinct honor of being a Reg. To this day, I wear the ® tag with pride.

Ok, well enough with my battlefield history I guess. In real life, I love soccer. This year as a sophomore in high school, I was a starting varsity player. I am looking to get my name pretty big, and it is a dream of mine to play professionally, doesn't have to be for any big teams, but if I am able to keep playing, it would be awesome! The thing I love to do most aside from soccer is dirt bike riding. When many of you think about dirt bikes you probably think of big jumps and tracks and stuff. Let me tell you that this is not real riding. Real riding is riding through the trails in forests. I only trail ride. It is honestly the best thing that I think anyone can do.

Well, that is all for now. Have a good day/evening/night, where ever you moonies are that are reading this.

-bonds...steriod bonds, Justin

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:11 AM

Hey Justin,

Thanks for sharin' your info with us! :D

Big soccer fan uh, so I guess your excited about the Euro soccer championship which starts today? You gonna be able to catch any of the matches via TV? Who's your pick for the winner? Did you know in Denmark it's not called soccer, they call it football. :blink:

#3 Sylvannerese

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:26 AM

Hey Justin,

Good to know a little about you. I used to play soccer until I fractured my ankle, then I gave up.

#4 summens

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

:bhi: hi justin, if you play someday for a european club, tell me i'll come watch you ^_^

#5 birney

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:10 PM

Hi bonds..have we met, Did you know that in denmark they call soccar football,? they call it football in england to, i call it crap! bet he-ho what can you do!! Good to know a bit more about you.

#6 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hi bonds..have we met, Did you know that in denmark they call soccar football,? they call it football in england to, i call it crap! bet he-ho what can you do!! Good to know a bit more about you.

Well...I really don't know why they call it soccer here...

but soccer-football tomato-tomato(southern way) its all the same

and Birney start acting more British...no tea, no soccer...whats next, you wont say bugger?

#7 General Ferra

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:13 PM

Well...I really don't know why they call it soccer here...

but soccer-football tomato-tomato(southern way) its all the same

and Birney start acting more British...no tea, no soccer...whats next, you wont say bugger?

Please speak English

#8 mexican eskimo

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:44 AM

Hi Justin. :bhi:

#9 The Crambler

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

Hello everyone! Well, where should I start? I'm a ninja.

FYP

<3

#10 Comet

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

Thanks for the intro Justin, glad to have you with us.

We hope to provide your gaming needs for years to come.

#11 Eärendil

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

Hi !!! : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com