Photo

Adrenna - An Idiot's Guide to Stalking Her

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Adrenna

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:54 PM

I don't care for introductions really but if Ender did it.. I reckon I can too.

Name is Jennifer but it'll probably freak me out if I hear Jennifer in the game. That's a good stalking tip.

I'm 28.. no kids, no husband, no ex-husband, no dead husband. I work for the US Army doing cool shit like working on an Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) in development. You can check it out on Wikipedia - look for either the MQ-1C or ERMP Sky Warrior.

My 13 month rotation will be ending at the end of June and then I will go work on an implementation team for the Logistics Modernization Program (not sexy, not exciting). The plus is that I work with some real big assholes at my current job and so I will be happier in LMP but the down side is that I'll be working with my ex-bf of 3.5 years. Yech.

Someone asked me.. (Yorkdog?) why I play BF2. Despite the fact that I am under the power of the vagina, I just like it. I played BF Vietnam and had a great time as a sniper. Sniping isn't as fun in this game cause people find me too easily and stick a knife in my ass. The community is great too.. I generally try to team up with Ender & Ace or DocBob if he's on. I miss turtlebarbeque because he was a gimpy armor whore player and was fun to sexually harass. "I miss you my luscious shelled sweetmeat" (and so on and so on)

My one year gaming anniversary is in July. My online bud said MG was his favorite server so I started there and never really left. I have very little to no experience on other maps. I'm 11k from my "bar" so I'm getting antsy. Probably hit it in August/Sept of this year. I didn't think I'd still be playing BF2 after the last promotion but looks like I am and will continue to do so.

#2 Lin

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:01 PM

Holy crap...I already like you from this one post. Thank you for your service!

As Tara would say, there are a few of us here that sport breasts (look UP, men...) who enjoy playing these FPS games and messing around with the testosterone's ability to concentrate. Great to see you here in the forum and welcome to MoonGamers!

See you on the Battlefield...

#3 Sylvannerese

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

Welcome! Good to see you on the forums, and hopefully teamspeak ;)

messing around with the testosterone's ability to concentrate.

:lol:

#4 WTBass

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

Roll Tide girl...but I bet you are down at Rucker and prolly not from Alabama... I used to be but moved to some woods in Oklahoma and barely have internet anymore.

As the Pixie said...thank you for your service....

p.s. I'm under the power of the vagina too... ;)

#5 beeker

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:17 PM

Welcome aboard.

#6 dodgem

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:20 PM

:rofl: That was a good one!

Welcome Adrenna. Hope to see you posting more on these forums!

#7 Allarra

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:15 PM

Why are guys always surprised when a woman plays a FPS? I mean we can't shoot them in real life so we have to take what we can! Welcome to the forums and maybe we can get you on 2142, too! I am gonna get yelled at for that I can feel it...

#8 WTBass

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:07 PM

Why are guys always surprised when a woman plays a FPS? I mean we can't shoot them in real life so we have to take what we can! Welcome to the forums and maybe we can get you on 2142, too! I am gonna get yelled at for that I can feel it...

I'm not surprised at all! My statement earlier was a reference to my wife... ;)

Some of the best gamers are female...Cher, Lin is probably one of the most dedicated and the best...and don't forget Noir (Jamie), she's most awesome too. I've also gamed with other females on other servers too... so I'm promise I'm not yelling... I am all for it and not surprised at all!

Adrenna can yell at me now for sorta hijacking your thread! (Welcome Love....that's not sexist...I'm southern and can't help it!).

#9 TheOriginalEnder

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

Adrenna - An Idiot's Guide to Stalking Her

lol why would you need a guide :P

#10 roland

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

Adrenna can yell at me now for sorta hijacking your thread! (Welcome Love....that's not sexist...I'm southern and can't help it!).

Also Age does have its privileges..Lol

Anyways welcome.. and hope to play alongside you in the near future.

#11 Adrenna

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:16 PM

Roll Tide girl...but I bet you are down at Rucker and prolly not from Alabama... I used to be but moved to some woods in Oklahoma and barely have internet anymore.

As the Pixie said...thank you for your service....

Nope on both accounts.. it's War Eagle! (my alma mater) and I work for AMCOM in Huntsville, AL

#12 Adrenna

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

I'm not surprised at all! My statement earlier was a reference to my wife... ;)

Some of the best gamers are female...Cher, Lin is probably one of the most dedicated and the best...and don't forget Noir (Jamie), she's most awesome too. I've also gamed with other females on other servers too... so I'm promise I'm not yelling... I am all for it and not surprised at all!

Hey folks - thanks for the welcome.

I'm not that bad of a team player in support roles but I die frequently and with enthusiasm. I do better earlier in the day when my connection doesn't suck (ping swings a lot at night) but I'm not that good of a mano a mano player. I've been told playing with a trackball is the dumb but I don't really want to deal with the learning curve of a mouse (and I love me some trackball). I play an hour or two at night and more on the weekends.. it'd take a bit to adjust to the mouse.

I like the realism of the BF2/Vietnam environments.. I don't think I'd like 2142. If BF2 dissipates then I would probably consider it.. I'm hoping they release another BF series for the PC. I'd settle for Battlefield: NO PANTS. Cavemen attacking each other with rocks and pointy sticks..

#13 Latthen

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

Welcome to moon

I was in the Army stationed out at Fort Irwin, CA.

#14 Dix9

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:27 AM

Welcome in our Onlinearmy Jen,

i see you often playon karkand and hope you have Fun. :whippingsmiley: (Your the yellow one)

Best Regards from

#15 DAN_DALY

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:13 AM

Hey Jen,

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the Moon! I'm not surprised when a woman needs to feel that surge of testestrone in FPS!! Power of the vagina!?!.... pfftt... testestrone rocks 2the-extreme!!!

ps.. just don't tell my wife I said that :blink:

#16 Ace_Outlaw_8

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:29 AM

I generally try to team up with Ender & Ace or DocBob if he's on.

Woohoo I was mentioned :applaud: I feel special lol

#17 Allarra

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:51 AM

I like the realism of the BF2/Vietnam environments.. I don't think I'd like 2142. If BF2 dissipates then I would probably consider it.. I'm hoping they release another BF series for the PC. I'd settle for Battlefield: NO PANTS. Cavemen attacking each other with rocks and pointy sticks..

So snipers would have sling shots, right? I guess Iw ill have to visit BF2 one of these days since you're going to be stubborn.

#18 Limpnoodle

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:52 AM

You guy's said vagina......

there are a few of us here that sport breasts (look UP, men...)

Trust me Lin... I am looking UP.

*Formally requests a 15 minute name change to Hardnoodle*

#19 Comet

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:33 PM

Hey Jen, welcome to our slice of fun. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. Nice to have more vagina representation at MoonGamers, sounds to me you'll keep all the penis in line.

Oh, and don't forget...

Do not underestimate the Power of the Canadian Penis! Cold or not we firm up when duty calls. ;)

Make yourself at home...

#20 Darkwing_X

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:44 PM

Welcome O.o;;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com