Photo

Time to say HI

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Heenalu

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:22 PM

Thought it was finally time to say Howzit...or hi. I have been playing among your clan for sometime now, I used to play on and off between my former clan MERC, however I find myself in your server daily now, MERC members have pulled away from BF2 and I have not.

I am a former MERC officer and server admin. I have worked with your core clan member OCSFA86 on trying to help MERC with catching hackers, he was very helpful....again thanks Bill.

Well I enjoy playing on your server and hope to see ya on the battlefield.

#2 dodgem

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:27 PM

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing your future posts here :P Unless you decide to try out our bf1942 servers, in which case I would see you in game!

No clan, just a community ;)

#3 Heenalu

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

No clan, just a community ;)
[/quote]

Ahhh yes...true.....I worked with your core "member" OCSFA86

#4 Allarra

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:18 PM

Welcome! We all love having new people to play with and get killed by =) Hopefully you are on teamspeak, too, then you get a good feel for... the game, yeah the game.

Welcome! We all love having new people to play with and get killed by =) Hopefully you are on teamspeak, too, then you get a good feel for... the game, yeah the game.

#5 Limpnoodle

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:55 AM

Welcome!

Come on in a take your shoes off. The bathroom is the third door down on the right. If some guy in there named Comet starts yelling "NO!! This is my bedroom!" Just ignore him and go anyway...

#6 DAN_DALY

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:59 AM

Sup' Heenalu,

Welcome to the Moon community!! Hope you enjoy your ride as much as we are.

Game On!! :D

#7 summens

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:14 AM

:bhi: hi heenalu

#8 VonRipper

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

HI I like shooting you :cannon6ej: :wasnt-me: ill call you git..............well i call everyone git <_<

#9 summens

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:55 AM

HI I like shooting you :cannon6ej: :wasnt-me: ill call you git..............well i call everyone git <_<

:lol: it's true, he does

#10 Comet

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:28 AM

"NO!! This is my bedroom!" Limp meant your right not his.

Welcome Heenalu, thank you for the intro, make yourself at home. Interesting name, what does it mean or stand for?

#11 Calliper

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:56 PM

Welcome to MG Heenalu!

#12 Rick

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:42 AM

Welcome Heenalu, thank you for the intro, make yourself at home. Interesting name, what does it mean or stand for?

Sounds hawian?

#13 mike080697

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:33 AM

Welcome Heen! :)

#14 Heenalu

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:47 PM

Oops.....somehow I missed this question.....Heenalu is Hawaiian for "rider of waves"....I am from Hawaii and used to surf 24/7, I now live in Arizona...no water here just sand.

#15 Sp4tan01

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

Welcome to the mainland buddie!

#16 Sylvannerese

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

Welcome to the forums!!

The bathroom is the third door down on the right. If some guy in there named Comet starts yelling "NO!! This is my bedroom!" Just ignore him and go anyway...

The pool is on the roof of the third floor. Don't mind the sharks, they're only temporary....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com