Photo

hello

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bravedivide

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:35 PM

Hello everyone!
My name is Mike, i'm 17 and from Richmond, Virginia. I started gaming online with Command and Conquer Generals in 2003(i think). I've been playing bf2 since 2005. I found moongamers when i went looking for a server that didn't change maps or restart every 2 or 3 rounds, because it always took me 5 or 10 minutes to load a map. I ended up on the MG 24/7 Oman server, and really liked it there. Once i got more RAM for my computer i went back to playing on my old clan's server. I stopped playing BF2 for a while once I left them, and I branched into CS:S and CoD4. I started to play BF2 again a few months ago, and I figured I'd finally drop in and try to become a part of the community.

I play mostly BF2 and CoD4 now, and my in-game name for both games is bravedivide.

I am about to graduate from high school, and I will be attending Virginia Tech in the fall as an engineering major. I like baseball(Red Sox fan), rock climbing, playing ultimate frisbee, and I've been playing the trumpet for the past 7 years. I listen to rock, reggae, jazz, and ska music.

hope to see you out on the battlefield!

#2 DAN_DALY

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:17 PM

Welcome aboard Mike!!

Plenty of room for more members here in our great gaming community!! The community is what you make of it, so have fun, relax and get to know everyone around here, oh yea.... game on!! :lol:

#3 summens

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:54 AM

playing ultimate frisbee

:lol: you can join hartley

and I've been playing the trumpet for the past 7 years. I listen to rock, reggae, jazz, and ska music.

:bhi: hi mike.
playing an instrument is very good and important, i play guitar and bass.
rock on mate :tar:

summens - simon

#4 JeanPuetz

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:57 AM

Hey Mike Welcome to Moongamers :applaud:

glad youve found the way to our great family Community..

be a Mg

jean

#5 Comet

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

Hey Mike, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the intro. Wishing you all the best in your academic career!

Richmond eh, not a Nascar fan?

#6 bravedivide

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

Richmond eh, not a Nascar fan?

not much of a nascar guy. I dont mind it, but i dont keep up with it. my little brother loves it, but i think thats mostly because they have cars going fast

#7 mike080697

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:26 PM

Welcome Mike! Nice name BTW :)

#8 Calliper

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Welcome Mike! Glad to see you here!

#9 Ash

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:06 AM

Welcome to MoonGamers M8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com