Photo

Ohh..pick me..pick me!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Darkwing_X

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:17 PM

Hi, I'm Corey aka Darkwing_X or {YG}Novasight (Young Guns being my 5 man clan of people that play bf1942 in the school computer lab against other students,I feel bad for the newbies there though,they're terrible.Sadly the clan name is shared by about 8 or more other clans claiming to be "original" but whatever)

I've been here on the forums on and off since October 1st 2005 but fist stubled upon a moongamers server in September 29th 2005 or something(been so long I forgot.) I have some friends here (Unless your just humoring me.)

I've seen quite a few changes over the years in player base and personality which annoys me when I leave for a few months and come back and have to learn all the new names.

I currently play a little in Moons BF2 Oman server here and there and I play some Lineage 2 and played WoW for about a month and got bored of it (I can't stay with one game,its kinda bad)

I'm currently on my last 7 days of school till vacation (except for my 1 government exam and report card day) and within the next month or so will finally get my new PC set up!(how exciting,I'll be able to run BF2 without lagging,I mean I run it on low on my current pc and still lag :cry2: so running it without lag on high will soon be a wonderful dream come true )

With that new pc I hope to play here on different games a bit more,maybe some CoD4 once I buy it.

I also like various anime and various music (not being one to stick to a certain genre of anything I listen to alot of stuff)

I'm really good at computer stuff but my friends parents treat me like I dont know anything about computers and should be quiet

Example: My friends pc wont even run because of all the viruses and such that they got.I suggested they get a new hard-drive and that its not too expensive. My friends dad ignores what I say. 2 months later he takes it to the repair shop and has to pay $300 for someone to say the same damn thing I said for free and they buy a new hard drive.Low and behold,It works. At least I value what I have to say..

Maybe I have some form of A.D.D when it comes to entertainment but whatever.

I also hope to get a couple of friend to play BF2 with me,one owns it but his computer is even worse than mine and cant run it for more than 10 minutes,the other is considering it.

Anyways I babbled a bit to much but I hope everyone learned something new at least.

#2 summens

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:48 AM

I also hope to get a couple of friend to play BF2 with me,one owns it but his computer is even worse than mine and cant run it for more than 10 minutes,the other is considering it.

:bhi: hi corey, first of all oman sucks join karkand and join us in teamspeak there you can fiend friends, guys they are willing to join your squad (or join their squads) great teamplayers like isleoflangerhans or the voodomen, calliper, jeanputz, dix9 if they are online. most of them are easy to find with their admin tag on ^_^

hope to see you on karkand sometimes.

summens - simon

#3 DAN_DALY

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:57 AM

Sup' Corey,

Thanks for the intro M8! Good luck with your new pc and hope you enjoy many more gaming hours here at the Moon together with us. :lol:

#4 Noir

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:53 AM

:cowdance:

#5 Simmido

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:27 PM

:bhi: hi corey, first of all oman sucks join karkand and join us in teamspeak there you can fiend friends, guys they are willing to join your squad (or join their squads) great teamplayers like isleoflangerhans or the voodomen, calliper, jeanputz, dix9 if they are online. most of them are easy to find with their admin tag on ^_^

hope to see you on karkand sometimes.

summens - simon

Haha. Karkand is a noob map, not worth being played.
All you have to do is : spam nades, spam nades, spam nades, spam nades and .... spam nades

Oman is much more: Tanks, Jets, Infantry, capturing flags, defending flags, raping MEC Airfield with a jeep, owning Admins (Ripper, Stormy, ...), having a lot of fun and ... spaming nades

@simon by simon :P

#6 Darkwing_X

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:27 AM

I ordered my pc today ad wit should arrive next week! how exciting!

and only 4 replies =( I thought my valiant efforts to introduce myself would be more fruitful.

#7 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:33 AM

and only 4 replies =( I thought my valiant efforts to introduce myself would be more fruitful.

its ok, i only got a few too :(

i guess no one love us...but hey, we can be the unloved together

#8 Darkwing_X

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:44 AM

You'll need to lose certain "aspects" and grow some boobs and be between the height of 5'1 and 5'8 before we do anything together.

=p

#9 Fulcrum

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:25 PM

its ok, i only got a few too :(

i guess no one love us...but hey, we can be the unloved together

WE WANT KYLE WELLWOOD BACK
theif

#10 Supergirl

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:48 PM

You know sadly the requirements he mention work cuz i fit into that category and i got 38 replies to my intro lol

#11 Darkwing_X

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:30 PM

lolwomen

#12 AnonymousFlash

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:50 PM

You know sadly the requirements he mention work cuz i fit into that category and i got 38 replies to my intro lol

That's because everyone already knows Darkwing and they know that he is a loser. :o <3

#13 Darkwing_X

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

You bullying me cuz I'm from BC. =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com