Photo

Hello there

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 canucklehead

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

Hi There: I've been playing on your servers for 1942 allot and really enjoy them. The rules are enforced which stops the morons from ruining a good time., and theres almost quite a few on to get a good game going. I logged on as slug but I use canucklehead in game, if anyone can tell me how to change my name here that would be great. Being older at 42 I am trying to be comp literate so be easy on me.

Anyway cheers all and cya on the battlefield Canucklehead OUT

#2 MXsoBx

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:53 PM

A Fellow Canuck Welcome to Moongamers Eh !

Where is that picture taken ?

Dan

#3 canucklehead

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

A Fellow Canuck Welcome to Moongamers Eh !

Where is that picture taken ?

Dan

Up in Killarney provincial park.. Its above Georgian Bay great park. Quite the hike to get up there but the veiw is wild. In the distance is the Bay. Cheers

#4 MXsoBx

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:47 PM

I knew it .. I use to go there every year . I use to hike there but mainly I did a whole lot of canoing.
I haven't gone in a few years

Good stuff !

Attached Files

#5 canucklehead

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

I knew it .. I use to go there every year . I use to hike there but mainly I did a whole lot of canoing.
I haven't gone in a few years

Good stuff !

sweet yeah they call it the crack!! I loved the artist lake for conoeing but it is all sweet!!

#6 JeanPuetz

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:46 AM

Hey slug

Welcome o Moongamers :applaud:

jean

#7 summens

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:09 AM

:bhi: hi slug - canucklehead

#8 DAN_DALY

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:05 PM

Hey slug,

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the Moon Forums M8! Glad to hear you enjoy playing on our servers but remember it's just as much your server as it is ours and it's players like yourself that keep it fun and worth coming back to. Same thing goes with our Forums and the community in general it is what you make it to be.

Have fun and game on!!!

PS

In order to change your forum name you need to post a new topic. If you log into the forums and look for moongamers.com and click on it.

Then scroll down to the Forum called MoonGamers Support System, find the sub forum called Forum changes / issues* and click on it. This is where you make a new topic with what you want changed. Just read the instructions you find there. Good Luck!

#9 canucklehead

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

Hey slug,

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the Moon Forums M8! Glad to hear you enjoy playing on our servers but remember it's just as much your server as it is ours and it's players like yourself that keep it fun and worth coming back to. Same thing goes with our Forums and the community in general it is what you make it to be.

Have fun and game on!!!

PS

In order to change your forum name you need to post a new topic. If you log into the forums and look for moongamers.com and click on it.

Then scroll down to the Forum called MoonGamers Support System, find the sub forum called Forum changes / issues* and click on it. This is where you make a new topic with what you want changed. Just read the instructions you find there. Good Luck!

Tnx dan just did it cheers cya online

#10 Tim

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

hi slug!

#11 Deathman

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:58 PM

Hi Canucklehead! :cowdance:

#12 canucklehead

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:26 AM

Hey deathman great game last night cheers :cowdance:

#13 mike080697

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

More Canadians? :unsure:

Welcome anyway

(Just teasing ya)

#14 canucklehead

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:33 PM

[quote name='mike080697' date='Jun 12 2008, 09:35 AM' post='471426']

Welcome anyway

(Just teasing ya)

LOL yeah were everywhere. Love the avatar!! Cheers

#15 Langley

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

All Canucks can send a self addressed stamped envelope to Comet for your personalized Maple Leaf thong. Welcome aboard.

#16 Comet

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

Welcome anyway

(Just teasing ya)

...we're taking over Mikey!

Welcome canucklehead, thanks for the intro. You're going to fit in real nice here, enjoy our slice of fun.

Make yourself at home.

Maple Leaf Power!

#17 Tambulance

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:31 PM

ive died by you before.... welcome to our side of galaxy. got milk?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com