Photo

Hello Crazies

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Santaisfake

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:41 PM

Hello, Garth_Algar here, just thought I'd stop in to say Hi. I just started playing Battlefield about two weeks ago. I've never played a FPS before, but decided to pick it up because I heard all this crazy noise coming from my roommate's room, usually followed by some yelling and clapping. Anyway, I'm hooked already and am on a Moongamers server whenever I can be.

I pick a squad at random for now, if I see one of the few names I'm starting to recognize, I usually pick that squad. I know I'm a noob, but I'm having a good time learning, and feel free to criticize me in-game so I can be better and get myself and my squad more points.

That's about it for now, typing sucks when I could be throwing grenades at something!

-Garth

#2 A221V

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

Thanks for the intro Garth! :)

If you haven't already, you should come join us in Teamspeak, it's makes playing so much more fun!

#3 Santaisfake

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:01 PM

I've been in teamspeak for a while. I haven't gotten a response from anyone I've been trying to send messages to, (marked SA). I talked to someone and told him to move me in 2142 west conquest, but now I'm all alone in some other channel. Hah, it's so quiet. Well, any help on how to register with the teamspeak server would be greatly appreciated.

#4 DAN_DALY

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:30 AM

Welcome to the Moon Garth_Algar! :D

Thanks for your intro and it's great having you in the community. Game on!!

#5 summens

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:04 AM

:bhi: hi garth.

#6 Latthen

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:29 AM

Welcome to Moongamers. I will see you in game.

#7 Sylvannerese

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:09 AM

Welcome to Moongamers Garth! :D

#8 Supergirl

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

hey =D

#9 General Ferra

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:08 PM

Party on Garth :crazy1:

#10 Santaisfake

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:40 PM

Part on ..... General? =P I got all registered for teamspeak, it was kind of quiet. I like playing on Highway Tampa most of the time when it's up. I think it's a little slower paced or something till I get through this learning curve phase. Anyway, I'm up and running and good to go. See you crazies in game.

#11 Comet

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:33 AM

Hey Garth, thanks for the intro.

Glad you have set up shop, make yourself at home.

Party on Garth!

#12 Lin

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:34 AM

(For the secret answer to someone saying "Party on Garth", watch Wayne's World...the movie.)

;)

Welcome to MoonGamers!

#13 Sylvannerese

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Part on ..... General? =P I got all registered for teamspeak, it was kind of quiet. I like playing on Highway Tampa most of the time when it's up. I think it's a little slower paced or something till I get through this learning curve phase. Anyway, I'm up and running and good to go. See you crazies in game.

Which game do you have again? 1942, BF2, or 2142? Just wondering because you said you just have BF and there is also a highway Tampa map. If you are on BF2 come visit me in Karkand :D

#14 Adrenna

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:51 PM

Yeah, try Karkand.

Love your avatar. Hi!

#15 Santaisfake

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

Oh I know, Party on Wayne! But his name wasn't Wayne, so it didn't work =( I play 2142, it's the only Battlefield I have, my first FPS overall actually. AKAafeks was kind enough to group up with me yesterday and was coaching me pretty well, even after I got him killed a few times he stuck around =P Anyway, Cookie thief, that's not nice, please give me my cookies.

#16 bogeydeadsix

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:50 PM

join my squad whenever you can

theprofessional too

#17 Sylvannerese

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

join my squad whenever you can

theprofessional too

Just be sure not to t-bag him, according to Rockhound that is the leading cause of crabs around here.

#18 Allarra

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:40 AM

No BF2 can't have him! He is ours ours ours! Its great to see you here, too. Garth. I have been away but I enjoyed playing with ya yesterday. See you on the battlefield. Btw you don't play like a brand new player. You are pretty sharp out there.

#19 Ghost Slayer3235

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

Welcome Garth

#20 Santaisfake

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:49 PM

No BF2 can't have him! He is ours ours ours! Its great to see you here, too. Garth. I have been away but I enjoyed playing with ya yesterday. See you on the battlefield. Btw you don't play like a brand new player. You are pretty sharp out there.

Thanks, I've been having a lot of fun. I'm trying not to noob it up, but I have my moments. I've just been looking for any type of admin, joining their squad and doing what they ask me to do lol. I really love the support roll so far, just kill kill kill forever in a good squad. Thanks for all the friendly welcomes, I could never get into FPS before, but now I can't stop playing! :applaud:

Oh BTW, if you see WhiteRider88, that is my roommate, kill him a lot. His rounds always seem to find me down-range =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com