Photo

sniper

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:57 AM

Why was this player allowed to xpack all the time. Saturday night 6/29/19. 10:30pm central time.

I played for about an hour. Xpacks is all he used. I saw not one warning, except when I brought it to the attention he was xpacking the allied flag on Stalingrad?

Thank you.

#2 Spare Parts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 01:39 PM

I am not sure whom you are addressing.  Is this an open question, are you talking to the Admin playing?  Was there an Admin playing?  Asking "why" would require a lot more facts but if you are simply trying to let us know about an expacker, well thank you, we will keep an eye on it.

#3 posi

Posted 30 June 2019 - 02:26 PM

My apologies for not warning the player the fast enough.  When a Primary Expacks warning was delivered it was debated with the admin for 2 games which this admin did not engage in.  Old Admins, we may be a little slow with the warnings as we don't wish to debate the players, especially players that are used to playing somewhere else and we are glad to have them.   The less we say is sometimes better.   A good anti-authority argument will sour the server.  The warning however was enough to change his gameplay.  Which I would note was not packing CTF flags but rather just common traps.     

• HARRY TRIGGER and Lonewolf-McQuade like this

#4 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 30 June 2019 - 02:36 PM

Thank you posi.

I was just watching to make sure he didn't load of the flag area.

I would never debate his game play in game.

I was just curious after I left game as to why he wasn't warned.

I appreciate your response. You fellers do a good job of babysitting. :)

• Tarawa/Troutzilla, posi and Rubulator like this

#5 Wasabi®

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:17 PM

We still technically kick for nade / expack spam so you are right to call this to attention. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com