Photo

Welcome to our new board!

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#21 VetteDude

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

I think all
[quote]
tagged stuff that was made before the changeover has been screwed up :( Is that going to be fixed?

Other than that, awesome look :D I did have mine as Driftwood because I liked the soft browns and beiges but I think I'm going to keep the IP board theme.

#22 dodgem

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

Nice Stuff! The hardest part will be deciding which skin I want to get used to......not so much getting used to it :P

The quotes have been fixed now I think Vette. Try clearing your cache?

Dunno if this was supposed to be fixed with the upgrade, but after posting a new message/sending a PM, it still takes an age for the browser to go back to viewing the topic, even tho when you open a new tab, and go back to the same page in the new tab, your post is already there?

#23 Logan

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:33 PM

Some quotes are broken yes, but I'm currently running a post rebuild tool that is going through and fixing all the quote issues. Still another 200k posts to go through, but we're getting there. The same issue will be in PMs until they're fixed as well.

Board is also going to be a little slow while the rebuild tools are being run, but I will update you here when it's all complete.

#24 VonRipper

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:36 PM

It will take getting used to .........because im an old gitttttttttttttt

#25 VetteDude

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

The quotes have been fixed now I think Vette. Try clearing your cache?

Nope, I just cleared it and for example this pre-facelift quote from the Announcements section looks like this to me:

QUOTE (MXsoBx @ Jul 24 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Weird thing, Out of the blue , AVG pops up I just got hit with a Trojan ; Small.BOG iTunesRegistry.dll

I have not ran Itunes for some time

Update : AVG recent updates causing to falsely detect iTunes as a threat , The fix is adding a Exception in Resident Shield

#26 RnROutl@w

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

Looks good just have to get use to it i guess :pinkele:

#27 sniper43

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

it feels very bland to me

#28 gensolo

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

The big texts makes me feel blind, other than that its awesome and yea it loads faster for me as well

#29 Logan

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

Quotes in all posts should be fixed, if you see any that are not and have cleared your cache, please link me to them :)

#30 Comet

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

A pleasant change. Thank you Lin for purchasing this clean design. Thanks also go out to Kim for creating it and Logan for helping to get it up and running. Logan, hopefully you can get the personal icons I created to line up horizontally so there's less distance between posts. Thanks m8.

Kim, thanks for letting me edit the header title to MoonGamers. ;)

Thanks again. Posted Image

#31 Rick

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Erm my fast reply erases after i time a line....so dk if thats just me. I like the new look, like comet said, the sigs sizes are HUGE lol, even on my 24". Ahh, I wanted to play stewie "i dont like changeeee" but i cant find that video lol. anyway looks nice. is it just me but for those on a large lcd does the forum look wider than it used to be?

Also, there is no pop-out emoticons if that matters, cool on the site but you have to scroll...anyway...cool

is it just me or does the posts take a while to post?

Awesome a download section!

#32 Alvin Tostig

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

ohhhahaha very cool

#33 Lin

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

I purchased the upgraded Club skin and Kim just put it into my downloads, I'll install it tonight when I get home, it's a little darker for those of you having to wear shades... :-D

#34 VetteDude

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:01 PM

Quotes in all posts should be fixed, if you see any that are not and have cleared your cache, please link me to them :)

Works for me now, awesome job :D

#35 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:08 PM

It's much quicker imo. I like it :)

#36 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

It will take some getting used to especially for us old farts LOL Pretty cool as I learn how to get my viewing habits down. One this is seems to enhance my avatar :wub: me likie

LOL Bullet, I agree with you on the getting used to the new site and our viewing habits. No offense Sir but I wish it didn't enhance your avatar. :rofl:

P.S I like the color of this skin. It's AWESOME!!! as Bullet said... :wub: me likie lol

#37 MXsoBx

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

aaaah , I can't wait for my old one to come back , sry if its negative
It all blends in , I like my separator thingys :D

Yeah I feel exactly the same way. Is it still in progress? Cause there are several bugs on the personal pages.

What bugs do you see in the personal pages?

Also, I recommend everyone clear their browser cache so that they are using the new javascript files.

I'm find new thingys , LoL I like the Messenger , can I have in darker blue on Gray :) j/k
It is nice, Just have to get use to it

#38 MXsoBx

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

The big texts makes me feel blind, other than that its awesome and yea it loads faster for me as well

Use Ctrl +scroll to make bigger or smaller webpage ;)

#39 puma

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:05 PM

It looks new and futuristic, but it definitely needs a barrier in between the sticky topics and regular topics.

#40 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

? :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com