Photo

help with getting 1942 to work

help 1942

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LOL_i_Died

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

hello guys i new to your community but i have been playing battlefield 1942 for years now. how ever recently i have hit a wall with getting it to work. it came up with the "please run with admin privileges" box but i knew how to fix that but however now the game fails to even start. it will generate a bow saying "do you want to let this program make changes to the computer" i hit yes and then the game just stops. it appears in the task manager for a split second then disperses. and i've found you download to fix this however the programe that i down load cant seem to find Battlefield 1942.

please help 

thanks and regards

#2 Rubulator

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:49 PM

Try the "all in one patch" from this link... Thanks to Posi I believe for hosting...

https://drive.google...Qk5HRGx6dU4zUWM

#3 dodgem

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:42 AM

If the All-In-One patch doesn't fix it, it sounds like you might either have a corrupted install of the game (which would require a reinstall), or the game is stuck in your firewall in which case you should create an exception using your firewall software.

Also make sure you're running in compatibility mode for XP but right clicking your BF1942 shortcut, clicking "Properties" and then selecting the "Compatibility" tab at the top.  

• Rubulator likes this

#4 LOL_i_Died

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

well it cant be corrupt install unless i'm the unluckiest person on the planet for i have reinstalled it about 3 times. ill try to see if the fire wall is stopping it 

thanks for the help ill get back if something turns up

#5 LOL_i_Died

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:40 AM

thanks for the help guys the all in one patch did the trick 

• dodgem and Rubulator like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, 1942

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com