Photo

Player harrassment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hippieman

Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:30 PM

I would like to request an admin check the actions of 2 players iP9di and Crusader through the logs if possible.

I completed a mission and drove the mission vehicle and crate to the traders. I unloaded the loot box and as I was transferring items I did not want to sell to the vehicle,  my back was turned and Crusader ran over and went through the inventory of the loot box. I moved it to the ural to try to reduce what he was taking but I am unable to confirm what if anything was removed by him.
They then proceeded to accuse me of stealing from them long after the fact (which i did not).

Its my 1st day on your server but being harassed does not leave an impression that its friendly..

#2 TomKnollRFV

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

Not an admin but i saw this...

I strongly suggest getting Teamspeak 3, then you can at least see if any Arma 2/Arma 3 Admins are on it when things happen. I don't know who is the arma 3 team, but I know the Arma 2 admins and Arma 3 admins talk together!

Very sorry this happened to you!

#3 BOVA

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

I am an Arma 3 admin Hippieman. I know of those two players. I wasn't on when this happened.

But when I see them I will talk to them about it.

Are server is normally friendly. I appreciate you coming to our forums and notifying us of this issue.

• Rubulator likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com