Photo

Do you remember?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 MaYoRofSMACK

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

Do you remember.....

tranny-surprise!

I spent many a late night/early morning cruising around Market Garden in a jeep with them. A million times out of a million it'd end with us both dying in the most n00bish of ways, it was always a great laugh though. (And afterall isn't that what this game was all about? I never 'got' BF2 onwards as they're all based around stats & seriousness. BF1942 will live forever as the most fun game of all-time!)

#22 COLONEL HESSLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, tranny was a hoot!

#23 Silverado

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

AfternoonDelight, AnimalMother, Evil Len (R.I.P.), Paddleball, EasyCompany ZeRO, CrazyMachine, Beeker, TINY GROSE, Alvin Tostig, etc...

A friend of Evil Len was JoJo. Both had the most interesting laugh I have ever hear especially when they killed Beeker. They were great in TS.

Do you remember
MeanMachine
JimmyJammer

#24 birney

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

Evil Len had an almost evil laugh especially when he and his running Buddy JoJo would expac every jeep in sight! Mean machine and Jimmy Jammer, yep remember them. Mean-machine was one of the first (admins) I came across as a player, alongside Nifty!

Pigpen I miss! On occasion he does come into ts to let us know how he is doing but these visits are few and far between. It maybe I am confusing him with Animal mother

Paddle ball Will all ways be remembered due to the little thing on the Omaha map called the Paddle ball jump!

Smellycowsquid
Once recorded him in a plane wing clipping a Sniper laying on top of the Arnhem bridge in MG The video was crap but will try to dig it out to watch that part again.

Desert oak I do not believe she plays any more but used to love playing against her when DC was alive and kicking. She does frequent these forums once in a while to say hi.

Dodgem, Zero, crazymachine, Dave Schmidt, Creamzor, !tanner. Some great players and well remembered names.

#25 gensolo

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

You're right about PigPen, he does come on every once in a blue moon to update us.

#26 no guts no glory

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

You're right about PigPen, he does come on every once in a blue moon to update us.

that's because his memory is so bad.he forgets how to come on ts

#27 birney

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

To the 'newer' people to the Moongamer bf42 server and our forums and this thread
'No guts no glory' I personally consider to be the best engineers ever. I have seen him 'mine' a plane in mid-air while parachuting down (Xdoublex being the unlucky pilot!) If you see him in game and you are fairly certain he has his k-98 pointed at you...simply give up! It no point running it makes it easier for him lol. Good to see you No guts!!

Crazymachine

A young and at times problematic player and we have not seen or spoke to him in some time. However he was a good all round player with the ability to match. With a 120+ ping he could seriously kick ass, be it as infantry, medic, or tanker.

Jason bourne

A extremely intelligent person, a fantastic player and a great admin. Could seemingly run up the long ramp on Omaha, avoid the nades, kill the five infantry guys waiting for him and also kick a trouble maker all at the same. time.

Squirrely

Don't quote me on this but I think she is still active as a gamer, just not in bf42. Day of defeat source perhaps? I 'think' and again dont quote me, she has/had her own little community going. I will try to find out for you Gensolo for no other reason to find out how she is doing and hopefully getting her to come here and say 'Hi'

#28 Silverado

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

Squirrely

Don't quote me on this but I think she is still active as a gamer, just not in bf42. Day of defeat source perhaps? I 'think' and again dont quote me, she has/had her own little community going. I will try to find out for you Gensolo for no other reason to find out how she is doing and hopefully getting her to come here and say 'Hi'

Could you also send it to me as well. I have been trying to find it in my list.

#29 Angerfist

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

iii.

Solo.

Logan.

Sagitarii.

#30 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

aaah yeah, Sagi, great guy! !sag

#31 USHA

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

Jimmy Jammer - Dave
Mean Machine - Roger
The A-Team
Ryan, cant remb his game names
USHA

If Pigpen comes in to say hi plz be sure to tell him I said hi.

#32 DerRaucher

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

D@rkCurrent
Noir - is she still active in dod?
Ice UK - the old times
Studly
Hawkeye?!
Valkyrie (not sure, but we have played often dc)
Berlinpower
some of the evolution guys
Koss.... and many more

#33 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

The HOT team , lots of fun to see them playing and great moves....

#34 Hornet

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:02 PM

!otto

#35 mexican eskimo

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

Chubby Chaser
<- Afternoon Delight (I heard he moved to New Mexico and started cooking the blue stuff)

#36 no guts no glory

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

bigD

#37 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

Anonymous, MacGiver, Badmuntha, Talon,

#38 birney

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

Do you remember loving on the floor in Belize Park
Do you remember dancing in stilettos in the snow
Do you remember you never understood I had to go

Marilion.
===============================================

Do you remember sniping me from afar on Omaha
Do you remember zooking my tank while I was parked.
Do you remember medic-ing me when I was low
Do you remember me loosing my connection and had to go.
Do you remember......

Birney
===================================================

Thank you all for your input in this thread. Life throws many curve balls at us and many of the people mentioned above may have quite simply been 'struck out' at this time. It is nice to know though that if you do manage to step up to the plate again, even if its one, two, or ten years later you have been remembered. not as a sprite but as a person behind that sprite. Keep it up peoples and again thank you.

#39 no guts no glory

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

admin reg matches were the best

#40 birney

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:31 AM

Noir - is she still active in dod?

Active No! However once in a blue moon she still comes in and lets us know how she is doing!

admin reg matches were the best

Yes they where! Not having noir on your side was extremely beneficial lol!

=======

Chernekov
Dan-daly
A bus full of nuns
Bondmaster
WT Bass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com