Chicken
KK
John the Killer
Destructo
Mackstan

to name a few..

#44 Butcher

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

I remember Comet. Nobody could run through those bunkers like him. A very bold aggressive player. The only time I enjoyed team switching was to run the beach/bunkers with him.

Do you remember:

B E R L I N P O W E R - I always remember him being on the server because his name took up half of my screen.

-=BaDaSs-PeNgUiN=- - AKA BrEEd. If there was a Omaha hall of fame, he would undoubtedly be somewhere at the top. The organisation of the letters and characters used in his name are burnt on to my retinas from the amount of times he kill me with his thompson. Most likely already been mentioned, but deserves another.

Lord Don Bastardo - I can't remember if he was from Wagoogies or Moon. The finest or most annoying ex-packer you'll ever have the pleasure or displeasure of meeting at Omaha. If he was playing as axis, you could forget about an allied victory. The left lower bunker was a particular favourite of his.

It's nice to come back here and still see some activity. This place took me away from bad habits and gave me years of undiluted FUN. I don't have time for bf42 anymore, but i do certainly miss playing and seeing some of these names mentioned in this thread.

Good topic and good day.

Butch

#45 charliedon'tsurf

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

BR1 5ft accelerator and his friggin sniper rifle. Christ that guy was otherworldly with it.

I WILL JEEP YOU used to crack me up regardless of whether I was the one he jeeped or I was just a spectator. Watching him on Caen patrolling in those rabbits had me in tears more than once. I don't know if I'd ever see him use a gun.

tranny surprise had me laughing just about everytime I read his name.

#46 Silverado

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

Jimmy Jammer - Dave
Mean Machine - Roger
The A-Team
Ryan, cant remb his game names
USHA

If Pigpen comes in to say hi plz be sure to tell him I said hi.

I think Ryan was Why two Key

Also, Oh the Humanity

#47 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

I remember having a feud with eskimo.
He would hop in a tank, I'd hop on top with a mine, he would assume I was going to TK him and shoot me, then get kicked for negative score.

Does anyone remember the *MAFIA* clan? They had wicked maps but it sucked when the members came in with their mods and destroyed everyone.

I remember getting cheap kills on Lin while she was standing still and busy typing to somebody.

Omaha meatgrind with knife fight beach.

#48 Dave Schmidt

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

Do you remember Trigger Hippy? I used to think he was the same person as Franken when I first started playing

I always thought Trigger Hippy was either Tambulance or a player/admin called Dave Schmidt, ergo thats why I remember him.

Do you remember Tambulance?

Dave Schmidt; the one and only!
My most used aliases were : Dave Schmidt - Evilizard - Tedd Samvich - Tim's Dad Chev ... sometimes names with Zook in them -- Never used Trigger Hippy :-)

Tambulance, who wouldn't remember him?

Jason Bourne / Tambulance / Nifty / Len / LuigiBrotha / BigD / Section8 / Birney / Dodgem / WTBass / BulletBS... only to name a few that come to mind when I think about MG

Someone might have been thinking 'bout me quite hard to make me feel nostalgic and think about coming to say hello to my friends on the moon!

EDIT : After reading the full topic, seems I'm not the only one thinking out about those names, and more ;)

#49 Dave Schmidt

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

downloaded origin this evening and played for about an hour... this was fun! I started smootly with showing some folks the hill climb, then fun in tobruk :-)
I would need help with origin for RTR and SW / other mods... for me and Squishy

#50 Rapid Fire

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

For you and Squishy?

#51 Dave Schmidt

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

For you and Squishy?

Yeah we were playing together yesterday, I remember that name somehow... he/she was trying to figure out how to load RTR / SW for when we have maps playing... and that made me realize that the only thing I installed through origin was bf1942 original.

I personally have the CDs and I guess I would be able to install just the extensions?? (not even sure about this)
But what for someone who doesn't own the games?

EDIT: Darn... I just found a post saying the expansions won't work with the origin version... oh well I'll get the dust off my disks when I have some time, till then just regular bf1942 is still better than nothing :-)

#52 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

Hi,

Please do, this days we need the more players in the xpack weekend games, as is in danger to fall into oblivion....

#53 Zoodle

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

I do Remember

#54 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:00 PM

Trooper,

You can always count me in on xpack day. My 1942 Anthology discs are prized possessions!

#55 WTBass

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:47 PM

Lawd... I can't believe I remembered my pswd!  Been awhile...hope all you folks are good!  Noir ftw!  Jamie is the best...

Ms. Mary is watching the OU basketball game and apparently it is not going too well...she is screaming things that would even make Dan blush!  :)  Hope Lin, Dan, Steve and all the gang are well...Stuck in Mississippi right now, about to make a play for Western North Carolina, need to get a little higher in elevation (and want to visit Colorado too one day).  Still doing IT...may make it to retirement one day.  Wish I had time to play but the puter is the last thing I want to sit at the end of the day.  Pixie..I missed your B-day last year, first in awhile...I marked my calendar this year!

Love and peace to all... you are good group of folks!

xoxo

Tim

p.s. Birney...did you ever finish that book?  I'm still waiting sir!  :)

• Luose and -=TheTroopeR=- like this

#56 dodgem

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:40 PM

Hey bass!

#57 Luose

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:54 AM

Bass!

So nice to see you pop in :D Glad you're well and Mary is too.

Remembered playing with you, along with Jason Bourne, Doc UK, Zero and more that have been mentioned.

Real good times!

#58 Lin

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:41 PM

Holy cow! Great to see you're still kickin' and that you and Miss Mary are still going strong! :D

Enforcer and I are still around, Dan found him a woman and left to have a life, and Monkey got sick and left. Birney and Section8 are still around too. :) We're playing DayZ Epoch, an ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead mod. Some of us were talking just the other day about getting DoD:S going again.

Stop in sometime and say Hey, you'll still find us in TS occasionally. Miss you!

#59 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

:wave: Hello WT Bass. Good to hear from you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com