Photo

Expansion pack bug?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord of War

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:20 PM

I was playing on the map cassino, and when I selected the assault class I got an MP40 and a healing pack, whilst on single player you get a BAR, which is what it shows on the picture. So just wondering if this is a bug or if you guys edited it this way.

#2 dodgem

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:11 PM

There is a glitch where you can't change pack.  You have to restart the game to fix it.

Can't be sure this is what happened to you, though.  When this glitch does happen, the pack you want doesn't highlight so, when you press 'Enter', the previously used pack is still selected.  Let us know if a game restart doesn't solve the issue.  As far as I know, there is no mod on Cassino that would do this.

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#3 Lord of War

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

There is a glitch where you can't change pack.  You have to restart the game to fix it.

Can't be sure this is what happened to you, though.  When this glitch does happen, the pack you want doesn't highlight so, when you press 'Enter', the previously used pack is still selected.  Let us know if a game restart doesn't solve the issue.  As far as I know, there is no mod on Cassino that would do this.

Well I was playing on the allied team and they get a sten for their medic gun, I thought axis got the mp40 for their medic but I'm not sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com