Photo

So I hate to do this but....

® REG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shavo

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:39 PM

I was playing today about 7 pm EST on the BF42 server. The map was Bocage and I was allied. I believe my score was 22-20-5 at the end.Now that's not a great score buts respectable and defiantly about my skill set. I really don't think I was that good. I rammed Mediocre in a plane who is way better than me and Twilight [I think] wasn't there so i didn't die every 2 minutes.

As always i try to help others, I admit, I am no angel. There are players whose skills are so good that you will blow up because they are 99-99-0, but this isn't the case. I was 22-20-5 and Its me some one accused in chat To be honest I thanked them, it was like a compliment! What I did, I'm not sure except kill them. How, I don't know the first time but the second time they accused me I shot him down.

So that's it in a nutshell. Unless this person chimes in and calls me a liar or whatever, whatever. So my point is the person who did this has a ® in their name. 

They represent a special type of trusted player to earn that ® and in chat they made multiple haccusations at me till the map ended and was NEVER Kicked.

Now i am not trying to stir up anything, I just think that in this case this person, if you look at the logs and see what I am talking about i would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell this ® to go to the game admins and they can decide who is doing what. Like i said, it was just disappointing it was a REG.

#2 Grassy

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:29 PM

If this happens again...pm one of the admins with the persons name...date and time it happened.

sorry this happened and no one was there to attend

• Rubulator likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com