Photo

Maps Changed out.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 General WarHawk

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:13 PM

It's almost Spring, and sometimes feels like it around here.

Wondering if we could get a few of the maps changed out and add in a few others.  I don't know ones specifically, but I do enjoy Husky myself.

#2 THUNDER07

Posted 03 March 2016 - 10:54 PM

That would be neat, just a few map changes would be refreshing.

#3 Renlist

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:26 AM

General rotation swap out suggestions:

Midway instead of Guadacanal? 

Gazala instead of El Alemein?

Kursk instead of Omaha?

#4 Grassy

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:06 AM

Just a note and my personal opinion, Gazala and Midway and even Guadal would be refreshing!

#5 Renlist

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:20 AM

Guadalcanal is currently in the mix, I think.  The only thing going against the Midway map is that it has too much sea faring stuff going on. It's still is a competitive map, when server participation is at its peak. Midway can be a drag at times. It has got two sea flags.     

#6 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:36 AM

It's almost Spring, and sometimes feels like it around here.

Wondering if we could get a few of the maps changed out and add in a few others.  I don't know ones specifically, but I do enjoy Husky myself.

We run Husky and other SW/RtR maps every sunday ;)

• -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#7 mexican eskimo

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

General rotation swap out suggestions:

Midway instead of Guadacanal? 

Gazala instead of El Alemein?

Kursk instead of Omaha?

ick

Those maps are massive, others allow some tanks travel and some hand to handing.

#8 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:35 PM

I second this motion to have maps list changed a bit.

I would add bulge, and Britain, remove Philippines.

#9 Renlist

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:30 PM

Philippines can get really boring. Yesterdays game play was dull and unexciting.  The Japanese capped the island flag at the top of the map and the flag at the bottom of the map. From there it played boring for 40 minutes. The 2 Japanese flags never got capped, and that was with 44 players !!!  Because of it's many water inlets and islands and dispersed flags, it's one map that needs 32 vs.32 to see any real action.  It was a snore fest from start to finish.

#10 Rubulator

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

Every map can be a snore fest if players dont play to the objectives of the map. Sadly many players seem to go on sightseeing tours and leave the attempt to win the map to others. If everybody actually tried to go after flags(CQ mode, which is mainly played) there would be non stop action around said flags... Pretty simple...

• Grinch likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com