Photo

You would think, 14 years after bf42 came out ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 beerby

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:40 PM

That you guys would know how to admin a server to make it both fair and competitive.  That's how you make things FUN for the most amount of people, so they actually want to come back.  You have the competitive part down, but you are definitely lacking in what makes things fair.  Things like excessive base camping, excessive alt whoring, all these things just piss players off and make them quit.

Also, get over the language BS.  Adults cuss, all the time.  I cuss with my friends and family and coworkers, and no one bats an eye.  This game is 14 years old, almost everyone playing it is at least that age, I think we can handle a few salty words here and there.

I want my 20 bucks back.

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:50 PM

That you guys would know how to admin a server to make it both fair and competitive.  That's how you make things FUN for the most amount of people, so they actually want to come back.  You have the competitive part down, but you are definitely lacking in what makes things fair.  Things like excessive base camping, excessive alt whoring, all these things just piss players off and make them quit.

Also, get over the language BS.  Adults cuss, all the time.  I cuss with my friends and family and coworkers, and no one bats an eye.  This game is 14 years old, almost everyone playing it is at least that age, I think we can handle a few salty words here and there.

I want my 20 bucks back.

You don't have to play on our server if you don't like it. We try to keep the game fun for everyone, it sucks you didn't have fun though. As you might have noticed I let you do your stuff, after a bit it got old so I warned you twice. You continued and I kicked you.

We do not refund games. Try your retailer.

Edited by Captain John H. Miller, 08 April 2016 - 03:55 PM.

• Rubulator likes this

#3 beerby

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:13 PM

Fine, whatever, you NEED to hear the discontent.   You guys act like you're the gods of 42, because you're the only server to survive.  Back in the day, when there were plenty of options, Moongamers was always a third or fourth choice.  Unfortunately I have to try to put up with your BS, but really, F it.  Ban me, I don't care.  And, no, I'm not actually asking for a refund.  But I do regret donating.  Grassy, I love you man, but yeah, you guys don't know how to admin a good bf42 server, case closed.

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:19 PM

Fine, whatever, you NEED to hear the discontent.   You guys act like you're the gods of 42, because you're the only server to survive.  Back in the day, when there were plenty of options, Moongamers was always a third or fourth choice.  Unfortunately I have to try to put up with your BS, but really, F it.  Ban me, I don't care.  And, no, I'm not actually asking for a refund.  But I do regret donating.  Grassy, I love you man, but yeah, you guys don't know how to admin a good bf42 server, case closed.

Eeeeh, we don't. You can always play on aX or Simple, or one of the smaller communities. The thing I don't get is, you think we are the most decent server out there why don't you just play and take it cool? You don't have to bring your negativity in to game, go and yell instead of typing stuff in.

• Rubulator likes this

#5 Lin

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:03 PM

Hi beerby,

I just read your server tirade. Thank you for turning to gaming experience for everyone else on our server to crap, I'm sure they appreciate someone doing that just to rant.

I looked for a donation but did not find one for at least 1.5 years, as your name doesn't appear in our newer database. If there is another name I should look under please let me know.

I am sorry the easy servers you got use to all disappeared. We have always tried to gear ours to adults who have personal armor in the right places to take on some of the more difficult gameplay. We have also tried to keep it fun, which is why I would have kicked your mouthy ass off the server long before you finished your tirade. I guess you're lucky I wasn't watching the logs right about then.

It's ok to dislike some of the way other people play; you can't please all of the people all of the time. I personally hate the alt whoring, the nade and expack spam, and other cheap play that the game, and not necessarily our server, now offers. Instead of aiming hate at us, perhaps you should talk to the players whose gameplay pushes your buttons so badly.

And I'm sure you must have missed the many, many years that MoonGamers was in the #1 world ranked slot. You will probably miss a lot of stuff with that tunnel vision. Frankly, rankings don't matter. As long as we can help to keep variety in this game, and have a regular player base who likes what we provide, that is what we want to see. Coming up at the top of a list doesn't really matter. Neither does being exactly like some other server. We do listen to our players and work on trying to maintain a fun atmosphere. However, it helps when the player's opinion is delivered with calm logic and intelligence instead of emotional vitriolic rants. If you think it is so easy to run a "fun" server, I invite you to start one.

Thank you for your opinion. But please don't come back until you can play without infringing on the fun of others.

• D Day, CroCop50 and Rubulator like this

#6 mistamontiel

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:25 AM

Alt-whoring = ..?

Cheers =}

#7 dodgem

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:31 PM

Alt-whoring = ..?

Cheers =}

It's when you get so enraged with a minor detail in the game that you keep pressing the Alt key as if you are going to Alt-F4 out of game....but just before you do you realise that life isn't so bad so you just get on with your shit.

(It's actually altitude whoring in a plane)

:lock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com