Photo

Team Killing has to stop

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Spare Parts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:35 PM

I think that would be more infuriating than what we have current. plane/ artillery/ ship/ grenade/ xpak accidents happen so often that it would be a nightmare. Not to mention any map with bots, as I think they are magnetized to the front bumper of every vehicle in the game...

point made, i could give an opposing reason for just about everything except the bots....  bots are why we can't have nice things.

#22 Stamper

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:59 PM

Not to mention any map with bots, as I think they are magnetized to the front bumper of every vehicle in the game...

It isn't just the bots that are magnetized to the front bumper....I've been scraped off the windshield of a jeep with a spoon more times than I can count.... XD

• Col Kilgore and Capn Cackler like this

#23 Par Shooter

Posted 17 September 2021 - 10:09 AM

Its always the few who spoil it for the majority !

Still soldier on and they hopefully will leave 

Par

• Highway Man likes this

#24 Par Shooter

Posted 13 July 2022 - 12:23 PM

So yesterday Ciao Regazzi team killed me at the start of a map to stop me getting into a plane then when i asked why he denied it and then of course it all kicked off as he was plainly lying then today I ma playing Tobruk he turns up and the first thing he does is TK me again , I then shoot him back then he asks why i did it he then denies it again and then everyone starts the ANGRY PAR THIS ANGRY PAR THAT ,,,,Why dont people that have a history of TK ing and playing disruptively allowed to keep doing this unpunished?

surly there must be a way of stopping this , 

I apologise if anyone gets annoyed at my outbursts but its not funny and needs to be stopped 

BE SAFE 

Par

• Colonel Tavington likes this

#25 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 13 July 2022 - 01:03 PM

So yesterday Ciao Regazzi team killed me at the start of a map to stop me getting into a plane then when i asked why he denied it and then of course it all kicked off as he was plainly lying then today I ma playing Tobruk he turns up and the first thing he does is TK me again , I then shoot him back then he asks why i did it he then denies it again and then everyone starts the ANGRY PAR THIS ANGRY PAR THAT ,,,,Why dont people that have a history of TK ing and playing disruptively allowed to keep doing this unpunished?

surly there must be a way of stopping this , 

I apologise if anyone gets annoyed at my outbursts but its not funny and needs to be stopped 

BE SAFE 

Par

I'll bump it in the Admin forum. Thanks for letting us know.

#26 Par Shooter

Posted 14 July 2022 - 05:09 AM

Thanks CJ 

#27 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 15 July 2022 - 08:10 PM

Relax Par!!!

It is just a mere game. 

It isn't at all important. 

There are many other things in life.

One can stay away. It is easy, 

I think I played once in 2 weeks,

Life is good Par. 

#28 Colonel Tavington

Posted 19 July 2022 - 09:37 AM

Emotional support bunnies might be the answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com