Photo

Attention Moonies!

Contest

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:19 PM

Attention Moonies!
MoonGamers is having a contest! Starting January 1st through January 31st our Admins will enter the server (or while playing) and will take a screen shot of the player list.
At the end of the contest the number of times a player appears in the screenshots will be tallied and whoever has the most photos with their name in them will be The winner of the contest. No 2nd or 3rd place prizes.                        Please see below for contest rule change!!!!!

The Prizes:
Prize 1. A (1) $25 I-,tunes gift card
Prize 2. A (1) Prima Strategies Battlefield 1942 strategy book. Over 300 pages of tips and tricks to better your gameplay.

If you are The winner you will be contacted by me via Private Message on the forum.
I and the winner will communicate from there.

Thank you and good luck.

if you have any questions PM me! :D
The final contest winner will be decided by 100 screen shots taken of the player field during the month of January.
use a single name and play often to increase your chances of winning.

If you do not feel comfortable sending your mailing address to a total stranger or do not want to participate for that or other reasons that's okay!
OFFICIAL RULES:
Contest eligibility.
You must be age 13 or older to claim prize. Anyone under 18 Must have a parent or legal guardian contact us to claim the prizes.
Admins of Moongamers (Jr, full or Sr) and Core are not eligible. Player Smurf names are also not eligible and will not count.

Copy-of-Burger-Special-Flyer-Made-with-P

• Zap Rowsdower and Capn Cackler like this

#2 Capn Cackler

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:52 PM

Question, do people who sit afk (eg. no points, default scout icon, doin literally nothin) get points for being "online"?

#3 Highway Man

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:53 PM

Question, do people who sit afk (eg. no points, default scout icon, doin literally nothin) get points for being "online"?

That's why multiple screen shots will be taken a day.
  • Capn Cackler likes this

#4 Lonestar

Posted 09 December 2019 - 11:31 PM

alittlegirl going to ruin the contest
  • Christine1 and Highway Man like this

#5 Spare Parts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:34 PM

Attention Moonies!
MoonGamers is having a contest! Starting January 1st through January 31st our Admins will enter the server (or while playing) and will take a screen shot of the player list. At the end of the contest the number of times a player appears in the screenshots will be tallied and whoever has the most photos with their name in them will be The winner of the contest. No 2nd or 3rd place prizes.

The Prizes:
Prize 1. A (1) $25 I-,tunes gift card
Prize 2. A (1) Prima Strategies Battlefield 1942 strategy book. Over 300 pages of tips and tricks to better your gameplay.

If you are The winner you will be contacted by me via Private Message on the forum.
I and the winner will communicate from there.

Thank you and good luck.

if you have any questions PM me! :D
The final contest winner will be decided by 100 screen shots taken of the player field during the month of January.
use a single name and play often to increase your chances of winning.

If you do not feel comfortable sending your mailing address to a total stranger or do not want to participate for that or other reasons that's okay!
OFFICIAL RULES:
Contest eligibility.
You must be age 13 or older to claim prize. Anyone under 18 Must have a parent or legal guardian contact us to claim the prizes.
Admins of Moongamers (Jr, full or Sr) and Core are not eligible. Player Smurf names are also not eligible and will not count.

Copy-of-Burger-Special-Flyer-Made-with-P

Hello Moongamers!   There is an official change in how we will determine the winner of this contest.  This is our first contest in a long time and it hasn't started yet so we are making a change that should make winning the contest more equitable.  The change is as follows...

At random, an Admin will come into the game and take a screenshot of the players at that moment.  Players with a positive score will receive 1 "entry" or "ticket" for each time their names appears on that days screenshots.  Each day, as often as they would like, Admins will take these screenshots and at the end of the contest we will compile the totals.  For instance, ALG might appear on five screenshots for a day and would get 5 "tickets", while Playa might only get 1.  At the end of the contest, each players entries will go into Highwayman's 10 gallon hat, and one lucky winner drawn.  You must play often to increase your chances of winning and there is no guarantee an Admin will take a screenshot with your name.  There ya go, that's it.  Just play and play often, we will take care of the rest, good luck.  

• posi, Rubulator, Highway Man and 1 other like this

#6 Capn Cackler

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:11 AM

Gonna have to start trying to make people ragequit so i have a better chance at winning! Skilz Activate! xD
  • Rubulator and Highway Man like this

#7 Highway Man

Posted 12 December 2019 - 10:01 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention, Canadian pilots named Capn cackler are ineligible to win the prizes.

:leave:
  • Rubulator likes this

#8 Capn Cackler

Posted 14 December 2019 - 12:44 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention, Canadian pilots named Capn cackler are ineligible to win the prizes.

:leave:

Jokes on you that's not my name and technically i'm not a pilot yet. I have a student pilot permit so heehee, im still in!

• Twilight and Highway Man like this

#9 Highway Man

Posted 14 December 2019 - 09:33 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention, Canadian pilots named Capn cackler are ineligible to win the prizes. :leave:

Jokes on you that's not my name and technically i'm not a pilot yet. I have a student pilot permit so heehee, im still in!
:chk:

#10 Highway Man

Posted 29 December 2019 - 03:52 PM

3 more days!!!
Play Often!
  • Rubulator likes this

#11 Highway Man

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:38 PM

1 more day!
Play often!

#12 Highway Man

Posted 01 January 2020 - 09:45 PM

We've kicked off our contest!
Good luck!

#13 Highway Man

Posted 11 January 2020 - 11:41 PM

Every year, hundreds if not, thousands of Prima BF42 Strategies books are discarded as waste,burned in a fireplace or put through the shredder. Help us put a stop to it by providing a safe loving home for this little guide, Joey. Our little prima guide book Named Joey was rescued from the streets of California and was provided a safe and warm home in Texas. After healing the rips in his binding and pages, he is ready to go to a forever home. Would you like to provide a safe haven for Joey? He promises to give you pages and pages of helpful hints and tips to better your gameplay. For way less than a cup of starbucks coffee you can provide a home for Joey. Remember, Play often and Play Long to help provide Joey a safe home for life!

IMG-20200111-223151.jpg

IMG-20200111-223219.jpg

IMG-20200111-223226.jpg

IMG-20200111-223239.jpg
  • Zap Rowsdower likes this

#14 Highway Man

Posted 31 January 2020 - 11:32 PM

IT'S A WRAP FOLKS!
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY NEXT WEDNESDAY!
KEEP CHECKING YOUR INBOX!

#15 Highway Man

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:05 PM

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 9:00 AM cst Feb. 2nd.

#16 kaiserj

Posted 01 February 2020 - 11:05 PM

It's Playa isn't it. The winner. He doesn't do anything in life but play BF42.

#17 Highway Man

Posted 02 February 2020 - 10:00 AM

And the winner of the 2020 MoonGamers Play2win contest is...........
winner.png

Please give battlebuddy a big round of applause....
The winner has been contacted.
  • Rubulator and Christine1 like this

#18 dodgem

Posted 02 February 2020 - 10:27 AM

Congrats Bb!
  • Highway Man likes this

#19 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 02 February 2020 - 10:39 AM

Congrats BB

#20 Christine1

Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:10 AM

Congrats battlebuddy :cowdance:  :monkeydance: