Photo

This is getting old...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 -CGZ-DirtyMexican

Posted 14 October 2006 - 11:25 PM

1. same as forum name
2. oman
5. [email protected]
6. Today, I think the 14th
7. You tell me.
http://img206.images...creen422gg8.png

I was talking to voden, and racer banned me. said something about destroying friendly vehicles... Sorry for blowing up the boats no one was using and having them spawn 10 seconds after.

#2 Lin

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:00 AM

Just a guess, but...

7. You tell me.
Sorry for blowing up the boats...

#3 -CGZ-DirtyMexican

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:34 AM

Just a guess, but...

7. You tell me.
Sorry for blowing up the boats...

your rules dont say anything about blowing up boats..

"Sorry for blowing up the boats" [/sarcasum intended]

#4 Lin

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:06 AM

You can be sarcastic all you wish, but you cannot tell me that your crystal ball works any better than mine. Mine doesn't tell me when someone will want a boat, they just want it when they want it. If blowing up your own team's boats is what turns you on, this is not the server for you. If you wish to play in a more mature manner you are welcome to stay and do so.

Again, I am simply going off of your own comments about what occurred. I haven't looked into the ban list to determine what happened there...but this could easily have done it. We do not intend to have a rule for every possible occurrence, as we feel mature players don't need that kind of oversight. We consider that most players will have a certain amount of common sense and know right from wrong, and play accordingly.

#5 ABA Spike

Posted 15 October 2006 - 02:34 AM

also your in the cobra under the ship :pokey: :unsure: :weird:

#6 -CGZ-DirtyMexican

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:22 AM

also your in the cobra under the ship :pokey: :unsure: :weird:

'

No its a stolen mec attack heli, Wich I put under there so they wouldnt get it back. Cobra has green crosshairs.

You could atleast put in the rules, something about blowing up emptyteamate vehicles. If your going to enforce that rule atleast dont surprise people with a ban so they can guess thats a rule that they didnt readin the bf2 rules.

#7 Racer

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:51 AM

I saw the in game chat where you were telling voden that if he wanted the helo back, then he would have to get it from under the ship unless he was willing to trade it for a jet. I jumped over board to see what you were talking about. You had the helo on the dock under the ship and then shot both of the boats from the helo when I got near them.

I considered this disrupting gameplay because you were preventing anyone from using the attack helo or the boats.

Since your a regular player that should know better then your ban will expire Oct 21 at 11:15pm central. If you decide to show off your skills at sarcasm, your ban will be extended.

I suggest you read our rules better and try not to look for loop holes.
When the ban expires your more than welcome to come back.

p.s. If I had my way about it, you would get a perm ban for name violation. I don't care what excuse you have or use.

#8 -CGZ-DirtyMexican

Posted 15 October 2006 - 06:00 PM

I saw the in game chat where you were telling voden that if he wanted the helo back, then he would have to get it from under the ship unless he was willing to trade it for a jet. I jumped over board to see what you were talking about. You had the helo on the dock under the ship and then shot both of the boats from the helo when I got near them.

I considered this disrupting gameplay because you were preventing anyone from using the attack helo or the boats.

Since your a regular player that should know better then your ban will expire Oct 21 at 11:15pm central. If you decide to show off your skills at sarcasm, your ban will be extended.

I suggest you read our rules better and try not to look for loop holes.
When the ban expires your more than welcome to come back.

p.s. If I had my way about it, you would get a perm ban for name violation. I don't care what excuse you have or use.

Have you play call of duty United offensive? Stealing tanks on there and hiding them so enemy couldnt have em. Holding enemy stolen vehicles so they cant use them is very strategic. Sorry for not wanting our team to win other than point whoring the stolen heli to soon get shot down by mig. And I suppose you are going to tell me hiding stolen enemy vehicles is another rule that you guys enforce but dont tell people about? And you were going to use the boats huh? Or did you kick me so you could take the atack heli?

#9 Lin

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:30 PM

Have you play call of duty United offensive? Stealing tanks on there and hiding them so enemy couldnt have em. Holding enemy stolen vehicles so they cant use them is very strategic. Sorry for not wanting our team to win other than point whoring the stolen heli to soon get shot down by mig. And I suppose you are going to tell me hiding stolen enemy vehicles is another rule that you guys enforce but dont tell people about? And you were going to use the boats huh? Or did you kick me so you could take the atack heli?

My definition of "a shame" is when you let a guest in the door and ask them to remove their shoes. They don't, then track mud all over the carpet and blame you for having a white carpet in the first place, or saying that we should have had a "No Soliciting" sign up to prevent them from ringing the doorbell...or...

Racer, your wish is granted.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com