Photo

kantor

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Harriet Tubman

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Im sure most of you that play on the servers have encountered him multiple times, why is he never kicked? He comes in and immediately talks down about his team all game every game. Same thing over and over and over.

I thought maybe he was a troll but you would think a troll would at least enjoy killing someone every now and then, kantor on the other hand has gotten an entire 2 kills from 100s of hours if not 1000s of hours of bf. I get playing the game to have fun, however the only aspects I can see as fun is either killing someone or organizing with the team to accomplish goals. He does neither. I will say though that it is fun to mess with him verbally or just watch him shoot everything he has and not hit anything then knifing him, but it is baffling that he never gets kicked.

#2 Lin

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

kantor has actually been kicked dozens of times; I'm one of the admins that kicks him frequently. He is in his 50s and has memory retention issues and while we've tried to have patience, I have been kicking him when his tirades turn insulting etc. He has managed to kill much more than you report as well.

Just because you don't see something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Please try to refrain from making sweeping generalizations.

#3 mexican eskimo

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Oooh my goodness.........
Isn't it a bit early in the year for him????!

..I thought he only allowed play in summers...

#4 Harriet Tubman

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

kantor has actually been kicked dozens of times; I'm one of the admins that kicks him frequently. He is in his 50s and has memory retention issues and while we've tried to have patience, I have been kicking him when his tirades turn insulting etc. He has managed to kill much more than you report as well.

Just because you don't see something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Please try to refrain from making sweeping generalizations.

Fair enough, however I am going to have to disagree with his managing to kill more than 2 people in all the time he has played bf1942.

#5 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

Is there a required number of kills per map?

#6 RockyTop

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

Yes, you must kill 50 players during every map and maintain a 5:1 Kill/Death Ratio or you are banned from MoonGamers.

#7 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Yes, you must kill 50 players during every map and maintain a 5:1 Kill/Death Ratio or you are banned from MoonGamers.

oh no !! im banned then... I have 0 50 kdr..... :boff:

Edited by -=TheTroopeR=-, 09 March 2013 - 03:54 PM.

#8 posi

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm trying to figure out how to get him to get into the jeep again , I think he's still steamed about being driven directly into enemy main .. ( ctf )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com